He Forgets Your Birthday

Jason- Today was your birthday and you were super excited because last week Jason told you he was going to take you out for a date and then you two would just drive around.

You wake up and it's around 9:30 in the morning. Expecting to see texts from your friends and Jason, you grab your phone from your nightstand. You see texts from all the girls but not Jason. You assume he might have something bigger planned so you ignore it.

"Thanks guys! ilysm❤️" Is what you text all the girls. You get up and change into your outfit and walk downstairs to be greeted by your parents wishing you a happy birthday.

...

Meeting up with the girls was next on your list and you meet them at your favorite cafe. "Hey Birthday Girl," Aria says as she walks into the cafe with Emily. You smile and scoot over so they can sit in the booth. "Spencer and Hanna are on their way," she adds. You nod and look around examining everyone in the small cafe.

"So what are you and Jason doing today?" Emily asks with a smirk. You shrug your shoulders and they send you confused expressions.

"What does that mean?" Hanna asks as she bursts through the door clearly hearing the conversation.

"He hasn't texted me," you state simply. The girls mouths drop open as you sit there; completely confused.

"He forgot!" Spencer exclaims. Then, everything seems to add up. After the realization hits you, your heart aches and your eyes well up with tears.

"Y/N," Hanna says softly. You ignore her and quickly wipe your eyes angrily and continue drinking your water.

"I'll talk to him later. I'm not gonna spend my birthday crying over someone who forgot it," you explain. The girls share glances of worry and concern that you ignore.

...

After eating with the girls you decide to go home and just lay in bed the rest of the day. Jason still hasn't texted you, your parents are at work so all in all its a pretty shitty birthday. You change into a pair of leggings and a big t-shirt and relax into bed.

From Jason: Hey

Really? Hey? That's all he has to say after forgetting your birthday?

From Jason: you okay?

To Jason: No

Might as well be honest. Within 10 minutes Jason was knocking on your door. Reluctantly, you answer the door and walk away from him.

"Y/N what's wrong?" he asks worried.

"What's wrong?" you snap while turning around to face him. "Did you forget the fact that's it's my birthday?" you ask while walking up to him. He looks around confused and then finally gets it.

"Oh my god Y/N. I'm so so sorry," You shake your head and let out a dry laugh.

"Oh my god no you're not!" you yell. Jason looks down at his feet nervously.

"I really am Y/N. I understand if you don't wanna forgive me but at least let me try and make it up to you," You roll your eyes but let a tear fall from them.

"Just hold me," you cry. Jason nods and walks towards you and hugs you.

"I'm so sorry," he whispers. You nod and bury your head father into his chest.

"I love you so much Y/N. I'm never gonna do anything like this again,"

Mike- "Happy Birthday!" your mom yells as you walk down the stairs and into the kitchen of your house. Today was your birthday and you had a relaxing day with Mike planned. Watching movies all day, him fixing dinner and just cuddling. So you were surprised for him to not call or text you.