He's Protective Over You

Jason- Partying. That's basically all you have done this summer and you're not done yet. It's your time to be reckless and careless instead of being mature like you usually are. You're used to being the 'grown up' in your family and everyone turns to you to be responsible but not right now.

"Jason, are you almost here?" you ask into your phone while slipping a jacket on and getting ready to climb out of your window and drop down to the grass. It's not that big of a drop so you're not worried.

"Yep, I'm here." he states. You smirk while running over to his car which he is leaned against and jump into his arms. You press a kiss to his lips and he smiles into it. "Come on." he says. You climb into the passenger seat and he drives to Noel Kahn's cabin. Jason isn't much of a drinker anymore so you're not worried about him when you arrive at the party.

The music is so loud and you immediately see Hanna leaning on Caleb drunkly. She giggles when she sees you and you rush up to her and hug her tightly. "Hey Han." you smirk.

"Hey Y/N!" she shouts over the music. You leave her with Caleb while Jason leads you two through the crowded cabin and to the drinks table where he hands you a cup of vodka.

"Thank you." you smile. About three cups of vodka later, you go for another one but Jason stands in front of you while putting his arms around your waist.

"You've had enough Y/N." he whispers into your ear. You pout like a small child and lean your head against his chest.

"Jason." you whine.

"I know but I don't want you to have anymore because you'll feel terrible in the morning." he explains. Even in your drunk state, you can understand his worry. 

"I can handle myself." you state.

"I know you can baby but I worry about you alright? You're not having anymore." he tells you. You give up and sit on the couch with you on Jasons lap and he rubs your back soothingly and although he is protective over you, you know it comes from a place of pure love.

Mike- Your mom was sick at home with the flu and she really needed some medicine from the drug store. The only problem is the drug store is in town and you don't have a car.

It's only about a 15 minute walk so you decide to head out into the cold weather to get your mom some medicine. The cold air makes your nose turn a soft red but you eventually make it to the drug store and on your way home you decide to stop at Mike's house because it's just too cold.

Mike opens the door and he immediately pulls you inside. "Y/N, what the hell are you doing outside? It's freezing." he says. You shiver while setting down the bag which contains your moms medicine.

"Come here." he says while wrapping his arms tightly around you and rubbed your arm. "You're shaking." he says. He leads you into the living room and sitting down while putting a blanket around you.

"I'm fine." you smile. He tilts his head because he obviously doesn't believe you.

"What were you doing? Especially this late?" he asks.

"My mom was really sick and I don't have a car so I walked into town to get some medicine." you explain. He sighs and hugs you while resting his chin on the crook of your neck.

"You could have had me drive you. Now you're gonna get sick Y/N." he says, sounding like a parent.

"Then you can take care of me." you snuffle. He laughs softly and kisses your cheek.

"I'd be glad too." he smiles while attacking your neck with kisses.

"I love you." you mumble.

"I love you too baby girl."

Caleb- You and Caleb were just walking through Rosewood admiring the Christmasy touch to everything. The lights especially were gorgeous. Calebs hand in yours sends warmth throughout your body even though it's cold outside.

Caleb leans over and kisses the top of your head and you smile up at him, mouthing I love you as he does the same back.

You pass by a clothing shop and stare at the beautiful dresses you see in the window and then you pass by a bar where you can hear the loud chatter of people from inside. As you walk by it, you hear the door open and glance behind to see a slightly drunk guy walking towards you and Caleb.

"Hey beautiful." you hear him slur. You roll your eyes but feel Caleb tense up and stop walking. "Can I have your number?" he asks while approaching you, now only standing a foot or two away.

You shake your head and stay silent while attempting to get Caleb to move. The guy places his hand on you but Caleb punches him before it can escalate. You widen your eyes and lead Caleb away.

"You didn't have to do that." you tell him.

"He was being an ass. I love you and I wanted to protect you." he admits. You smile and hug him tightly.

"Well thank you for protecting me. I love you too."