A Is Getting To You

trigger warning: this preference has depressing material so if that might trigger you, you might just wanna skip this preference. much love to you all. if you ever need to talk or have someone just listen to you, I'm always here💖

this preference was requested by @BabyP10 Ezra will be in this one because that's what she requested but he won't be in any more unless requested.

Jason- You've always had a history of depression and when you met Jason, it was really bad. But he helped pull you out of that place that you get caught in from time to time. You haven't been there in awhile but lately, you've been getting back there.

"Talk to me Y/N." Jason will say but nothing ever seems to come out. Jason has been saying that a lot recently.

The A stuff has been building up and getting worse and you have no control over it. It's driving you crazy and you're scared that you might do something bad or dangerous.

It was rainy outside and you were curled up in your room but you weren't warm. You were cold and everything feels so hazy right now and it's confusing you. You stumble into your moms room to retrieve her sleeping pills and somehow, your hands find a bottle of vodka that is in your parents liquor cabinet.

When you get back to your room, you sit up against your bed and empty the bottle of pills into your hand. Your eyes travel to the vodka and you contemplate if you should do this or not. Will things get better? Or will they stay like this because if they do, you don't wanna stick around.

You suddenly hear the door open and you're confused because your parents are gone. But the thing is, you don't even care. You don't care if A walks in and shoots you at this point.

"Y/N," Jason starts while walking in and instantly noticing the liquor and sleeping pills spread out in front of you. He quickly snatches them and puts them on your dresser and sitting next to you, not saying anything.

"I'm sorry." you croak, your voice hoarse.

"For what?" he questions while looking straight ahead while you do the same, the light shining through your curtains and slightly hitting your face.

"Not being strong enough." you state. Every word you speak, it hurts but you ignore it.

"That's not true. You're strong enough, you're just struggling. Everyone struggles and I'm gonna help you through this." he explains.

Finally, you turn to him and ask,

"Why?"

He scoff and holds your hand tightly. "Because I love you Y/N, that's why. I love you and I care about you baby girl, so I'm gonna do everything I can to help you."

You can't help but to smile, something you haven't done in awhile when you hear what he says. You lean over and kiss his cheek, not minding the tear that slides down your face because you know as long as you have Jason, you will be okay.

Mike- You watched as your phone lit up with multiple messages from A. Why? Why you? It was non stop and the torment and harassment is everywhere. You have no escape.

You're sitting on your bed with the covers over your waist and a razor pressed to your wrist. You haven't done this in years. It used to be your safe haven, used to. But now, you have the girls and Mike but you still feel like you need this.