You're Hungover

Jason- You wake up and instantly feel like shit. You're in your bed and you're not quite sure how you got here because you were out having a bonfire at Hanna's house.

Your head is pounding and you sit up and run a hand through your hair. You get up and walk downstairs to see Jason cooking...eggs? "Jason, what are-" Suddenly, you get incredibly nauseous and run to the bathroom, Jason close behind you.

You lean over the toilet and start throwing up while Jason holds your hair back. "See, I told you you're a lightweight and you can't just start drinking all of the stuff you did.." he trails off. You roll your eyes in between periods of vomiting. "This is what will happen.." he continues.

Eventually you stop and slump against the cabinet in exhaustion. Jason helps you up and you brush your teeth. "How did I get home?" you ask lowly, still nauseous.

"Well, after you passed out in your chair, I carried you to the car and brought you home. I knew your parents were on vacation so I stayed the night in case anything like this happened." he explains.

You can't help the small smile that appears on your face. "What did I do to deserve you?" you whisper.

"You know what? I don't know." he jokes. "Come on, I fixed you some eggs. They always helped me."

"Wait," you start. "Carry me?" He laughs and rolls his eyes while picking you up and carrying you to the kitchen.

"Can you promise me that if you're gonna drink, start out slow? I hate seeing you like this cause I know how shitty it is?" he asks.

"I promise. Trust me, I'm gonna go slower cause this sucks." you smile while eating the eggs Jason fixed. "I don't know how you dealt with this." you add.

"I don't know either. I love you."

"I love you too." you say while kissing his cheek.

Mike- You and the other girls were sleeping over at Arias and drinking. Unfortunately, tequila doesn't go well with you.

When you get drunk, you tend to be stubborn. More stubborn than you already are. The other girls tried to get you to stop taking shots but from what you can remember you kept saying you were fine. You should have listened to them.

Now, you wake up in Mike's bed with a killer headache and ridiculous nauseous. You turn over to see Mike sitting up and putting his shirt on.

"Goodmorning baby-" he smiles but it interrupted by you running to his bathroom which is in his bedroom. "Y/N." he sighs. You lean over the toilet and start throwing up. He holds your hair back while pressing a cold washcloth to your cheek. After your finished you turn around to see all the girls standing in the doorway smirking.

"Don't even say-"

"We told you so!" Emily and Spencer exclaim.

"What?" Mike asks while wiping your face with the washcloth.

"Your girlfriend he gets quite belligerent and stubborn when she's plastered. We tried to get her to stop but like I said, she's stubborn." Spencer explains. Mike just laughs while your drop your face into your hands.

"Get out guys." you groan. They all giggle and leave you and Mike. "I'm sorry." you apologize.

"For what?"

"Throwing up in your bathroom."

"It's not problem babe." he says. "No problem. I'll be right back, I'm gonna go get you some aspirin." He kisses your cheek and you realize how lucky you are to have Mike.

Caleb- "Y/N, stop drinking." Caleb whispers while trying to take the bottle out of your hands. That's the last thing you remember before you blackout. Like, completely blackout.

When you wake up, your on Calebs couch with him sitting behind you and his arms around your shoulders. The worst thing right now is the headache and you feel completely weak.

"Y/N," Caleb groans. "You up?" You nod slightly while burying our face into the couch.

"Ugh, I'm like completely hungover."

"Yeah, you had a shit ton of whiskey." Caleb laughs softly. "You want some food?"

"Uhm, even thinking about food makes me want to vomit." you explain.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry you feel so terrible." he says while hugging you tightly. "What do you want me to do?"

"Just hold me...and never let me drink again. I obviously can't handle it." you explain. Caleb laughs again and hugs you even tighter.