He Ask's You Out

A/N- hey guys so i was going to update Saturday  but heres what happened..

my brother was in rehab during the first couple weeks of summer for his alcholism and then he went to a group home for a couple of months and he just got out. he had to pay rent there and he didnt have any money to cause he spent the 300 dollars on a pair of sunglasses cause hes an idiot. so my mom and dad were like 'aja we have to ask you a ?' and i was like 'okay?' so long story short they ended up taking all of the money in my bank account to pay for his rent. so hes out now and hes legally not on our lease because we evicted him because hes crazy but hes staying home for two weeks until he can get an apartment and we have a horrible relationship ship (hes tried to hurt me, hes verbally abusive) and my bestfriend wont talk to me and im just really down. i spent ALL of sat in bed and i didnt eat at all. theres a lot more stuff w him but ill get into that some other time. so i apologize. sorry that is so long but i have a favor for you guys, can i get some comments maybe from my readers?(:

Jason- "He totally likes you," Hanna states simply. You roll your eyes.

"Jason does not like me. The only reason we've been hanging out so much is-" you're cut off by Hanna. "-because he likes you," You scoff and continue to scroll through your Instagram.

"Guys do you think Ali is okay?" Emily asks. Her voice is low and full of concern. Ali was convicted of Mona's murder. You and the girls didn't know what to believe anymore. Knowing Ali, you knew what she was capable of.

"Yeah, she's Ali," you whisper. All of a sudden you get a text from Jason saying you and the girls have to go to house ASAP. You sit up abruptly and stare at your phone.

"What's wrong?" Aria asks.

"Jason said to meet him at his house right now," you say while grabbing your keys. The other girls grab their things and rush to your car. You go a bit over the speed limit on the way to Jason's house. "I wonder what he wants," Spencer says trying to figure out whats going on.

You quickly pull up into the driveway and run into his house.

"What's happening?" you ask. He sighs and looks at all of you.

"Sit down," You all follow his orders and sit on the couch.

"I dont know how to say this but Veronica called me and said that the the police have a warrant for your guys' arrest. They're gonna arrest you guys anytime," The words dont seem real. It feels like the air has been taken straight out of your lungs. This cant be right. You havent done anyting wrong.

"No, No, No," you repeat. You start to hyperventilate and rush outside. You hear the others calling your name but ignore them. You run your hands through your hair whil breathing heavily. You hear Jason call your name but again you ignore it.

"Y/N listen to me," he starts. You shake your head furiously and continue to panic.

"Y/N," You start to sob uncontrollably and your body begins to shake. Jason stops trying to calm you down and just pulls you into his chest.

*Flash Forward*

You and the girls are in a prison truck being transported. "I'm scared," Hanna admits.

"We all are," you say softly. You all exchange looks of fear of what is to come. You guys were being thrown in jail for something you didnt do. This was all apart of A's game.

*Dollhouse*

You guys have been in the Dollhouse for god knows how long. You gave up keeping track. You were in the room that had looked exactly like your own one back at home. A has tortured, starved and hurt you. But today you were going to escape.