Screaming Matches

Jason- You were snuggled in the mess of blankets and sheets on your bed that you shared with Jason. He was out doing god knows what. You promised yourself if he came home drunk one more night, it would be the last time. You were going to leave him.

You heard the door open, followed by some small crashes. He's drunk obviously. You roll your eyes and sit up, glancing over at the dresser full of clothes you would put into a suitcase. You hear his unsteady footsteps make their way to the bedroom. He seems you and smirks and you push past him.

"What?" he questions. He's not really drunk but it's enough. You ignore him and start packing your clothes. "What the hell is going on?" he asks.

"I'm leaving Jason, I'm going." you mumble. He grabs your arm a little too tightly for your preference causing you to whip around.

"Don't touch me." you snap. He furrows his eyebrows and walks up to the dresser where you're gathering clothes.

"Y/N why are you doing this?" he asks.

"Cause you're drunk. You're an alcoholic and you need help." you explain while continuing to pack. You hear him sigh and you can't help the tears stinging your eyes. They're not the sad, upset kind, they're the infuriated, angry tears. The ones that make your throat feel like it's closing up and your chest feel like someone's sitting on it.

"Y/N, I'm not a fucking alcoholic!" he shouts. You turn around, even more angrier than before.

"What the fuck? Yes you are! You can't go more than a few days without drinking Jason!" you retort. He grabs the clothes you have in your hand and throws them on the bed. Jason doesn't scare you, even when he's drunk. You know he won't hit you. Sure he'll yell and shout but he won't physically harm you.

"Fuck off." you mutter while walking to the bed and getting the shirt he threw.

"What was that?"

"I said fuck off!" you yell. "Better yet, go fuck yourself cause I don't give a shit what you do anymore! I couldn't care less if you drank yourself to death! I'm done!"

"You know what Y/N fuck you! You can sit here and criticize me all you want but you're not prefect either!" he shouts back.

"Yeah but at least I can admit when I have a fucking problem!" you scream. You scream as loud as you can when you say that. That's when you've had it. You can't keep it in anymore and you can't pretend you're only mad. Because you're not. It breaks your heart. 

You hold a hand up to your mouth and the other supports yourself by resting on the dresser. Tears stream down your face as Jason approaches you. "Get away." you seethe, still irate.

"Baby-"

"Don't call me that." you state. You're still keeping your ground. Of course you don't wanna leave him but he's really not leaving you with much of a choice. "I'll he back in the morning to get the rest of my stuff." you croak while pushing past him with a draw string bag on your back. He grabs your wrist and this time not with force but with gentleness.

"Please, don't leave me." he pleads. You bite your lips in attempts not to cry. "I'll do even worse without you."

"Jason, I can't keep doing this. You know that. I have to go. I love you." you say while rushing out.

Mike- "Y/N, what the hell happened to you?" Mike exclaims while examining the bruises and cuts on your face and arms. You shake your head and mumble something unintelligible. You attempt to walk past him but he stops you.

"Y/N!" he exclaims. You look at him confused. "Where do you go?! Where do you possibly go where shit like this happens?" he says while motioning to your cheek which is swollen.

"I was just--I just wrecked my car a little." you lie. He sighs and let's out a dry, humorless laugh.

"Yeah, like I'll believe that." he scoffs. You begin breathing heavily and balling your hands up into fists.

"Mike, drop it." you warn him.

"Just tell me what happened!" he shouts.

"It doesn't fucking matter! Alright? It doesn't matter! I'm alright aren't I? I'm not dead!" you yell back.

"Who did this to you? Is this your dad? Is A back?"

"No!" He looks defeated but he continues to yell.

"Y/N, can you just stop being so fucking stubborn and tell me what happened?" he screams.

"No I can't because there are some things I know that I can't tell you because it's not safe! Okay? So just fucking drop it!"

"Fine. If you done give a shit about yourself then I don't either." he says. Your lips part in shock and you smirk while nodding your head and blinking away tears.

"Whatever." you mutter while walking towards the door to leave. You might not have shown in but you were hurt. How could he say something like that? Did he mean it? He wouldn't have said it if he didn't.

"Y/N wait-" he whispers while taking your hand. You become angry again and whip around while pushing him back my his chest.

"I can't tell you! Okay? I can't tell you Mike!" you begin crying hysterically and Mike pulls your shaking body against his and holds you.

"Shh. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Caleb- You walk into you and Caleb's shared apartment and collapse on the bed. You've had a terrible day, you were exhausted and all you wanted to do was go to bed.

Caleb walk out from the bathroom and sits down next to you. His hand moving steadily up your thigh. You weren't in the mood at all. You sigh and turn your head to look at him. He frowns and shakes his head in annoyance.

"What?" you question. "Okay, sorry that I've had finals literally everyday this week and I don't wanna fuck you when I get home." you scoff.

"I'm just asking for something." he sighs.

"I've had finals and midterms all this week Caleb. Sorry I'm not exactly energized when I get home. At least I go to college."

"Why don't you stop being such a bitch." he groans. You had a past with guys calling you bitch, whore even a cunt. It was mainly your brother.

"Don't call me that." you stars calmly while standing up.

"Don't act like one." You were shocked because this isn't Caleb. He's acting like a complete ass.

"Can you stop being such a dick?" you ask trying to keep your cool.

"Like I said, stop acting like a bitch!" he yells.

"Caleb don't call me a bitch!!" you shout.

"Did I hit a nerve?" he asks, sounding shocked.

"Yeah you did! Why don't you shut the fuck up and stop acting like an ass!

"How about you don't tell me to shut the fuck up!"

"God I hate you!" you scream.

"You're not too pleasant either!" Fights with Caleb happen rarely but when they do, they're bad. You two go all out.

"You know what? Screw you Caleb," you start while walking outside. "Find someone else to suck your dick."

JESUS CHRIST SO MUCH SWEARING