He Cheats- JMC

A/N- Okay so a lot of the way the guys cheat in this one might be very similar but i will make sure to keep them good(: hope that kind of made sense lol

Jason- I got a text from A this morning telling me to go to the park at 9 o clock at night. I told the girls and none of them got a text from A to go there. I didn't even think of telling Jason because he doesn't like me going to possibly meet A alone. The girls are all on their way over to talk about tonight.

The doorbell rings and I open it to see all the girls standing at my door. I flash a small smile and they pile into my house. "Hey," I say to them. "Hey (Y/N)," Aria says. "You sure about tonight?" Emily asks. I nod nervously. "Look, we can go with-" Hanna starts. "No, I don't want to cause any trouble by not going by myself because who knows what's gonna happen," I explain. Aria gives me an apologetic smile. "What time is it?" I ask while playing with my fingers. "8:00," Emily states. "I should get going," I say. I put on my green jacket and look at the girls. They follow me outside. "Be Safe," Spencer says while hugging me. "I will," I assure them. "Call us if anything happens. Seriously," Aria says. I nod and get in my car while they do the same.

Jason's POV

I haven't heard from (Y/N) all day. I guess that's a good thing, I wouldn't want her to know what I'm doing. I got a text from A telling me to go to the park or he-or she would hurt (Y/N). I don't know what A wants but if it means it distracts them from (Y/N) then that's fine with me. I'm supposed to be there at 9:00 so I get in my car and go to the park.

(Y/N) POV

I pull up to the park and I stay in my car because at the moment I'm scared. I text the girls to let them know I got there safe. I put my phone in my jeans pocket and I slowly step out of my car. I make sure not to be to loud because I have no idea who or what is here. I slowly and quietly make my way towards the park bench and I'm shocked by what I see. On the bench I see Jason and some blonde girl kissing on the bench. "Jason?" I question with as much attitude in my voice as I can. I don't want him to see me crying or break down in front of him. "(Y/N)," he gasps. He stands up and makes his way towards me. I just turn around and go back to my car. I hear Jason calling my name and I feel his hand grab my arm. "(Y/N), listen-" he starts. "No! Get the hell away from me," I spit. He looks shocked by my actions but I don't even give a shit. I get in my car and speed away. I cant believe he would do this. Besides the girls, he's the most important person left in my life. He's the one person I knew I could trust. He's the one person I thought I could trust.

Mike- "I'm excited, I haven't seen him in awhile," I say to all the girls about Mike. He's been at a lacrosse camp for about 2 weeks and I've missed him so much. Aria groans and I just laugh. She hates when I talk about Mike and I in front of her. "Do you guys wanna sleepover?" Aria starts. "(Y/N)'s coming over anyway to see Mike," she adds while rolling her eyes. I laugh and agree. "Yeah sounds good," the others say. "Okay, we can hang at my place until then," I suggest. They all nod and we get up from the chairs the brew and go to my house.

We sit on my bed just gossiping and for one moment, it feels like A doesn't even exist. We haven't gotten any texts and it's great. Everything seems like it's going good. "So, have you and Mike, you know?" Hanna asks with a smirk. "Okay, I'm going to get a drink," Aria states while going downstairs. We all just laugh and I smirk at Hanna. "Oh my god! You did," she says. "Shhh," I laugh. After laughing and gossiping we deicide to head to Aria's since it's getting late. I will admit, I'm afraid to be out late, even if there are 5 of us.

We get to Aria's and she's trying to find something in her car so she tells us to go in awhile. I'm the first in line to open the door because I'm dying to see Mike. Emily, Spencer and Hanna are waiting anxiously behind me because they know how excited I am. I open the door and what I see breaks my heart. I mean I literally felt my heart break. Mike breaks away from a kiss with Mona. My enemy. "(Y/N)," he sighs. I don't even say anything else I just run out of the house crying and literally run home. I hear the girls calling my name but I ignore them. I don't even care if A is out here, waiting for me. I don't care.

Hanna's POV

I can practically see (Y/N)'s heart breaking. After she runs off Mike is standing there with tears brimming in his eyes. Mona just stands up, smirks and walks out. Before she can leave, I stop her. "What the hell was that?" I question. "Nothing," she says innocently. She walks out and I trip her and watch her fall. I shake my head and I see Aria rush in. "How come (Y/N) just took off running?" she asks. "Ask your brother," Emily spits. "Mike?" she asks slowly. "I-I kissed Mona," his voice cracks. "She kissed me," he says trying to defend himself. "Mona?!" Aria's voice raises. "You cheated on my bestfriend, with Mona?" she yells. "Aria-" he starts. "No! I'm not the one who needs an explanation," she says. He nods and a tear falls down his cheek. Mike grabs the keys and walks past us out the door. All four of us, glaring at him.

Caleb- "When are you going to Caleb's?" Hanna asks with a smirk. "At like 8," I say while rolling my eyes. "Are you guys gonna..?" Hanna trails off. "I think," I blush. "Ohhh," Spencer says. "Oh my god guys, stop," I laugh. "You really love each don't you?" Hanna says. I nod with a genuine smile on my face. "Yeah, I do," I say. I do love Caleb. I trust him. He protects me and looks out for me. I love him. "Are you excited?" Emily asks with a smirk. "Yeah, I guess but it's probably gonna hurt like hell," I scoff. They all nod. I suddenly remember A and what they're capable of. Somehow A is gonna ruin this night. I know it. The other girls notice how tense I become and they look concerned. "Look, there's no way A is gonna ruin this for you. Okay?" Spencer reassures me. "Okay why don't you go get ready? I have to go help my mom with dinner anyway, Ted's coming over," Hanna says. "Okay sounds good," I agree. "Have fun tonight," Spencer says suggestively. "Seriously, have fun," Aria says sincerely. I nod and all the girls leave. I get in the shower and clean up, washing my hair and shaving. After showering, I put on some black leggings, a black tank top and a dark green jacket with my Ruby Red Doc Martens. Ready.

On my way to Caleb's I cant stop the feelings of butterflies in my stomach. I almost feel giddy. My fingers are tapping on the steering wheel impatiently. I hear my phone go off and a part of me think's it's A. I glance down to see it's Hanna.

From Hanna: Have fun(;

I laugh and focus on the road. I eventually spot Caleb's small, makeshift house and I turn into the driveway. A feeling of anticipation washes throughout my body as I step out of the car and up to his door. Before I open the door, a hint of white catches my eye. There's a envelope taped to his door that says my name. "What the-" I stop myself when I see it's signed A. Great. I open it up and see a picture of- "Are you fucking kidding me?" I say out loud. Inside is a picture of Caleb kissing, "Alison," I say. My heart drops and I'm in shock. Alison's alive? No, she cant be, they found her body. A tear rolls down my cheek and I shove the picture into my coat and run to my car.

A/N- So I'm going to stop making Toby Preferences because 1 I don't like him that much and 2 I have two other stories that I'm writing so..yeah