You're Bestfriends and Sleep In The Same Bed

Jason- You were sleeping over at Ali's and since her bed was huge, you both slept in it but she is a snorer. And a loud one at that.

You tried everything, putting your headphones in, waking her up, putting the pillow over your ear but it was no use.

Not only are you friends with Ali, but your bestfriends with her older brother, Jason. You've known him longer than Ali. You two were inseparable. He knew everything about you and vice verse. You get your blanket, yes, you still have a blanket and tip toe into Jasons room. His comforter is a mess and his pillows are spread all over the palace on his bed. He's sprawled out on his back and he must be a light sleeper because he wakes up.

"Y/N?" he groans. You smile softly while walking over to him, not caring that you're in underwear and a t-shirt. "What's wrong?"

"Your sister snores really loud." you tell him. He laughs quietly and pulls the covers back, giving you a space to sleep. You gladly lay down and Jason wraps an arm around your waist while you face him and close your eyes.

Sure you two were bestfriends but neither of you felt awkward or weird in situations like this.

"Thanks for letting me sleep in here." you whisper. He pulls you closer and sighs.

"No problem Y/N. You can stay here anytime." he groans. You smile and fall asleep in your bestfriends arms.

Mike- The fighting between your parents never stopped. It was all day and all night. You may upstairs, unable to sleep because of the constant yelling.

Finally, you can't take it anymore, unplug your phone, slip on your sweatshirt and climb out of your window. Tears stream down your face while you run down the street and to Mike, your bestfriends house. His parents were away on vacation so you weren't worried about them catching you out this late, they're basically your parents too.

You knock on the door and within minutes Mike opens it. His eyes widen when he sees your tear stained face. "Y/N, what's wrong?" he asks while pulling the door shut behind you.

"My parents. They fight all the time." you say. He sighs and takes your hand in his and leads you upstairs.

"When's the last time you've slept?" he asks.

"Couple nights ago." you sniffle. He frowns and goes through his drawers before handing you one of his t-shirts and you slip it on but stare at your jeans.

"You don't have to sleep in them. I'll sleep in Arias bed." he explains. Before he can leave, you stop him.

"Can you sleep with me? I don't wanna be alone tonight." you mumble. He nods and slips out of his shirt and lays under the covers, spooning you.

"Get some sleep Y/N. I'll be right here." Mike whispers into your hair. You nod and fall asleep for the first time in days.

Caleb- Everyone was over at Calebs new house having a good time. Aria and Ezra, Emily and Paige, Spencer and Toby, everyone.

Aria had brought over some vodka and other drinks which you were gladly drinking. It was a little weird because everyone here is dating besides you and Caleb but that didn't stop you two from being very close. You sat on Calebs knees while periodically taking sips of your drink.

Eventually everyone leaves and you're too intoxicated to drive home so you have to stay the night. "Y/N, I can sleep on the couch!" Caleb shouts from his room while you change into a shirt he gave you. You were a little nervous being in just a shirt and underwear but you got over it. You've known Caleb forever.

"It's fine Caleb." you slur. He widens his eyes and laughs while getting under the covers and scooting over for you. His bed is small and when you lay down, your legs press right up against Calebs.

"I'm reallyyyyy drunk." you state. Caleb laughs while you turn over and bury your face into the crook of his neck, enjoying the warmth and security of him.

"I know you are but you need to go to sleep because you're gonna feel pretty shitty in the morning." he explains. You nod and lean up to kiss his cheek and then fall asleep.

Awh I think this one was pretty cute💖