Cuddles

Jason- "Jason come here," you whine while laying on your bed. The highlight of basically your life was cuddling with Jason. He would envelope you in his arms and the vibration of his breathing would almost put you to sleep. When you're wrapped in his large arms, you felt safe. Nothing mattered expect the fact you were with him. He had a way of making you feel completely and utterly at peace.

"Fine," he laughs softly. He walks over to you and you marvel at his beauty. Not in a sexual or lustful way, but out of pure love and admiration. You love Jason with everything in you. Everything.

As he lays down with you, you facing him and him just smiling at you. You don't kiss or makeout, you just smile at each other. All of a sudden Jason lets out a laugh. A laugh so contagious and funny it causes you to laugh also. "Stop," you manage to say while taking a deep breath after laughing. Jason laughs so hard he can't breathe and rests his head on your shoulder.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you to," you state. He pulls you by your waist and nuzzles his head in the crook of your neck. He leaves small kisses on your neck while whispering little nothing's to you. You bring your hand up and trace the outline of his jaw with your finger. The feeling of his skin against yours sparks a fire in you like the same one from when you first met Jason.

Cuddles with Jason are usually funny and sometimes end up becoming serious but you love them nonetheless.

Mike- "Y/N I wanna cuddle," Mike starts while whispering the last part. He was always so sweet and although some people you see it as clingy, you see it as sweet and loving. You loved that he wanted to be close to you and he wanted to always be around you. You feel totally loved and full of worth when Mike cuddles you. You loved inhaling his natural scent while he plays with your hair and saying how much he loves you.

"I'm coming," you laugh. When you look at him on your way to his bed, his eyes are full of wonder and you can only imagine what's in his mind. He has his arms ready to wrap you in and shield you from all the hurt you're experiencing.

When you lay down Mike quickly grabs you, causing you to let out a high pitch squeal. You lay with your back into his stomach but that doesn't make it any less special. You feel him combing his hand through your hair and you can't help but start to feel tired. Mike always knows how to relax you buy also makes you feel like you're really important. "Don't fall asleep on me," Mike jokes. You laughs slightly.

"I love you more then you'll ever know," Mike says. You smile into his bed and turn around to face him.

"I love you more than you'll ever know,"

He takes your face in his hands and kisses you. His lips move with yours and everything about being with him feels right. Not that it ever has but it just feels so right. After the kiss Mike takes your hands in his and kisses them. He kisses them over and over and after he's done, you do the same. He's perfect. He treats you like you're the only girl in the world and you couldn't ask for anything better.

Cuddles with Mike are sweet and full of nothing but love.

Caleb- "Caleb I'm really cold," you state quietly. Caleb was always more of the serious and sarcastic type, just like you. Although Caleb didn't like showing it or admitting it, he always wants to cuddle. Mainly when you are by yourselves he lets his guard down. There was nothing that could compare to Caleb's cuddles. He would hold you so protectively just to make sure nothing could happen to you.

"I'm assuming you want me to lay down also," he says while walking over to you. You couldn't help but to smoke at his long, brown hair and the way his beanie was slightly falling off of his head. He doesn't laugh or anything hit you can tell he's happy right now.

As he plops down he sighs and puts his arm around you and you let your hand rest on his chest. You I've feeling the rise and fall of his chest because it reassures you he is safe and with you. You intertwine your legs with his and snuggle as close as you can to him. The warmth from his body transfers over to yours giving you that feeling inside of your stomach. "Nobody I would rather be with maybe besides..." he trails off. You shoot him a glare.

"I'm just kidding," he smiles. "But seriously, there's nobody I would rather be with," he adds.

"I love you," you state. He shifts so he can rub your back and trace random shapes, numbers and letters on it. You giggle and turn around to kiss him. You press your lips to his and his cheek and neck and jaw and everywhere on his face. You feel his jaw move, signaling he's smiling which makes you do the same. You smoothly grab his beanie off his head and put it on your head. You give him a seductive looks and turn back around.

Cuddles with Caleb are intimate and serious but occasionally funny.

A/N- hope you liked these. Sorry I didn't update recently