He's Your Bestfriend And He's In Love With You

Jason- "Who is this guy anyway?" Jason, your bestfriend asks with attitude clearly present. You two have been bestfriends for about 6 years, even longer than you and Ali. He's always been pretty protective over you and the fact that he lives right next door to you helps..sometimes.

"I told you, he's new to school and wants some help with classes and everything and he asked if I wanted to get some coffee at The Brew," you explain. Jason smirks and shakes his head. You shoot him a questioning look.

"That's not what he wants help with," Jason mutters. You still don't understand what he's getting at. "He sees this as a date!" Jason exclaims. You process what he says and it actually makes sense.

"Yeah I guess that makes sense," you state. Jason rolls his eyes and relaxes back into his chair in your living room. A sigh escapes your mouth as you go upstairs to change. Jason follows behind you.

"Aren't you going?" you ask. He shrugs his shoulders and lays on your bed as you pick out an outfit. After deciding what to wear you start to change into it in front of Jason. You two are really close.

"Are you are you wanna go?" he whines. You furrow your eyebrows in confusion and turn to look at him.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Don't know, just a thought," You let out a small giggle while grabbing your car keys. Jason jogs outside to catch up with you while you climb into your car. He sets his elbows on tour window which is rolled down.

"Are you really sure about this? We can just gave like a movie night?" he asks.

"Jason, I'm fine," you smile. He nods reluctantly and backs away from your car. "I'll text you soon," you add. You then drive to The Brew.

...

You arrive at the small coffee shop and walk in. Your eyes roam the whole cafe until they focus on Kyle. You smile at him and walk in his direction. When you sit down he immediately scoots right next to you and it takes you off guard.

"Oh hey," up greet him nervously. He smiles and his gaze shifts to the books and papers you have on the table. Eventually you begin to actually study and about halfway through you feel his hand on your thigh. Your eye widen and your fist instinct is to say you have to go to your car to retrieve some books you forgot.

"Jesus Christ," you mutter under your breath. Before you can do anything else you hear muffled voices near your car. You see Jason and Toby talking and Jason looks pretty upset.

"It's like I love her so much man. I'm in love with her," he says. Your eyes widen even further and your hand goes up to your mouth. You decide to walk up to him and when you do Toby looks shocked which causes Jason to turn around.

"Y/N," he exclaims, clearly embarrassed. Toby quickly walks away leaving you two alone.

"You're in love with me?" you ask; your voice breaking a bit. He nods while his head drops. You feel a large pang of sadness to see him so distraught. He walks over to you so that your even closer to him.

"I'm in love with the way you talk. I'm in love with the way your nose scrunches up. I'm in love with how you walk. I'm in love with how witty you are..but I'm in love with you," he says. You smile as a single tear rolls down your cheek. Before you know it, you practically jump into Jason and crash your lips against his. You never thought about Jason that way but hearing him say those things and kissing him made you realize you were in love with him all along, you just didn't know it. He's holding your lower back and both of your hands are on his head; one in his hair and the other on his neck.

"I love you too," you admit. Jasons eyes widen and he kissed you again.

"Seriously?" you hear Kyle's voice say. You smile and laugh into Jasons chest.