Imagine-Jason

this imagine is for @Abbie1808xox

...

You and the girls think you found out who A is. All you have to do is corner him and reveal their identity. "Guys are you sure this is a god idea?" Emily asks hesitantly. "Em, A has tortured is and ruined all of our relationships. It's time for this bitch to go down," you say. Emily nods and all of you pile into Spencer's car. "You didn't tell Jason right?" Hanna asks. You shake your head. "No." You shift uncomfortably in your seat. Even though you're ready for A to go down, you can't help but be nervous. What if something happens? What if somehow A is one step ahead of you? You shake the thoughts from your head as you guys head to Spencer's lake house. You look over at Aria who is shaking her leg nervously. "Hey, it's gonna be fine," you reassure her. She calms down slightly.

You pull into the driveway of the lake house and you guys just sit there, in silence. "Guys were gonna be fine," Spencer says. You all nod and get out of the car. "So what exactly is the plan?" Hanna asks. "A told us to meet him here. So when he gets here were gonna corner him. I already have 911 typed in on my phone," Spencer explains.

Everyone walks into the house and we examine it to make sure nobody is there. "Anyone here?" Emily yells. You shoot her a glare and she shrugs.

"Yeah," you hear a familiar voice say. You whip around and see Jason. "Jason what the hell are you doing here?" he walks towards you. All of a sudden you see A running towards him. "Jason!" you scream. He turns around and A lunges at him. You run towards him but Spencer grabs your arm and pulls you back. "Let go of me!" you cry. Jason eventually gets out of A's grasp and runs towards you.

Before A can get to the rest of you, Hanna pulls out a gun. Your eyes widen at the sight of the gun. "Get the hell back?" Hanna spits while pointing the gun at A. You cling to Jason's arm and you feel him snake a protective arm around your waist. A's back is facing you. "Turn around," Hanna demands. He doesn't move. "Turn around!" A turns around. "Oh my god," you gasp. "Wren?" Spencer says. Her voice is hoarse on the way out. He comes running towards us and Hanna shoots. You jump at the sound of the gunshot. You hear some of the other girls crying and you start to also.

You bury your head in Jason's chest and sob. "Are..y-you okay?" you say in between sobs. "I'm fine. I'm fine," Jason says.

Aria calls the police and when they arrive they question you and the other girls. You got handed and blanket and you and Jason sat outside under it. "Why were you here?" you ask. Jason sighs. You can feel Jason's thumb rubbing the top of your hand. "I saw a text on your phone from Spencer about meeting you here," You sigh. "I'm sorry," Your voice is just above a whisper. "It's fine (Y/N)," He leans in and kisses you. "I love you so much (Y/N)," "I love you too,"

Hope you liked it!(: