"I-I can't believe it." you whisper.

"No one can baby." You nod as he continues to run your back. "Just go to bed Y/N." he coos. Your eyelids feel heavier and before you know it you're asleep.

•••

"Wake up babe." you hear Jason's voice ask. You blink your eyes numerous times before fully waking up.

"What?" you question groggily.

"Uhm, listen," he begins. "The police want you and the other down at the station to talk to Aria--only if you want to though." he explains. You think for a minute.

"Yeah, I'll go." you whisper. "I'm gonna go home to change and everything okay?" Jason nods and you give him a kiss goodbye.

"Love you. I'll pick you up." Jason says. You get home and when you take the first step into your house, you burst in tears. You have to grip the railing of the stairwell to balance yourself. The look on Aria's face is all the fills your mind, along with the maniacal laugh she did. Eventually you calm down and wait for Jason to arrive. The doorbell rings and you see Jason and the other girls waiting at your door. They all look exhausted and emotionally drained.

"Ready?" Emily asks. You nod and Jason drives you all to the police station. It looks so familiar. It seems as if you're always at the police station being interrogated or answering questions. It brings up a lot of bad memories. "Let's go in." you state.

Once you get inside, an officer directs just you to an interrogation room. "Now she's in here but Y/N I just want to warn you. She's not gonna be like who you're used to seeing. Okay?" he explains. You take what he says into understanding as he opens the door. That's when you see Aria. She looks awful. Pale skin, tangled hair and dark circles under her eyes.

"Hey Y/N." she smirks. You furrow your eyebrows and take a seat in the chair across from her.

"Why?" you ask calmly. She looks around and takes a deep breath.

"Why not?" she says.

"You know," she begins. "-at first it was just..revenge. A couple things here and there. Like Hanna's moms money. That was me-"

"Wait, were you the one that told the principal about Jason and I?" you ask, shocked. She laughs and nods rapidly.

"What the fuck? That got him fired!" you exclaim.

"And?" Her tone has suddenly changed and its charged with hate and anger. "I lost Ezra too! Have you forgotten that Y/N? You were always the spacey one." she laughs.

"How long? How long have you been..A?" you question.

"Since the beginning darling." You shake your head in disbelief.

"So all those times we went looking for A, it was you all along? You sent us on aimless searches. You tried killing us!"

"But I didn't!" she fired back.

"I'm done with you. We were bestfriends. I've known you since 6th grade. But I guess I didn't. Aria, I hope you rot in prison." you state before walking away and into Jason's arms.

"She did all of it." you state. He nods and pets your hair.

"You're okay Y/N. Sh. You're okay."

Mike- "Hey, you okay?" Mike asks. You continue pulling on your jacket and putting your hair up into a pony tails.

"Yep." you say. Apparently not convincing enough.

"No you're not." You sigh and let your guard down.