Mike- "Hanna did you bring it?" Aria squeals. She's referring to the large bottle of whiskey that you had all planned on Hanna bringing.

"Yep," she states while pulling a large bottle of alcohol out of her purse. You laugh while Aria passes out shot glasses to you all. Yours is a plain black one and Hanna pours each of you some whiskey. After she's done pouring she sits back down and Spencer raises her glass.

"To an unforgettable and A free summer. Also, to our senior year. It's gonna be the best one yet," With that, you all take a shot. Everyone's face including yours scrunches up due to the putrid taste. "I don't ever forget that taste," you groan. Everyone laughs and about 5 shots later, you're all pretty drunk.

"Hannaaaaaa," you start while extending the 'a'.

"What?" she asks.

"Help me...up the sht-stairs," you correct yourself. It causes Hanna to laugh but she willingly helps you up the stairs and you find yourself in Mikes room.

"Mike!" you yell loudly while bursting through his door and tripping over some clothes.

"Y/N what the hell?" he laughs. "I wanted...to see you," you say while poking his chest and balancing yourself by holding onto his bed post.

"Are you guys drinking again?" he asks. You ignore him and start jumping on his bed. "Oh my god, you're so drunk," you hear him laugh. You start to laugh and jump into his arms.

"I missed you," you whine. He hugs you and you lean in to kiss him.

"I can taste the whiskey in your mouth," he states. You pull away and lead take his hand, leading him down the hallway. "Where are we going?" he asks. You don't say anything but continue walking and end up at the stairs. The first step you take, your ankle rolls slightly causing you to begin to fall.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Mike says quickly while grabbing your hips. He sweeps you up and carries you into his bedroom and lies you on his bed. "You're staying in here cause you can barley walk," he smiles.

"Can you cuddle with me?" you ask softly. He sighs and pulls off his shirt while climbing under the warm covers on his bed.

"I love you," you say while pecking his cheek. He can't even say it back before you start showering his face with whiskey kisses. You repeat 'I love you' multiple times before closing your eyes.

"I love you to," he says while kissing the back of your neck.

Caleb- "You want a bottle of water?" Caleb asks while digging through his messy refrigerator. "No, I have my own," you state. You pull out the water bottle that actually contains vodka. You don't want Caleb to know you're drinking again but you need some to just get through this week. Caleb walks back over to the couch and sits next to you and puts his arm around your shoulders. You sigh and blankly stare at the TV.

"You okay?" he whispers in your ear. His rough yet soft voice sends chills down your spine. You nod and give him a reassuring yet fake smile and go to take a sip from your water bottle. When you bring the water bottle up to your lips you end up taking a bigger sip than expected. The vodka tastes awful so it's your natural instinct to scrunch your face up. You look to your side to see if Caleb saw and unfortunately he did. He knits his eyebrows in confusion as his eyes find the water bottle. Before you can put it away he grabs the water bottle and sniffs it then takes a sip. His eyes squeeze shut after drinking it and he sets it down.

"Shit Y/N. Why do you keep doing this to yourself?" he exclaims. "Doing what?" you say. It comes out a little slurred since you had some before you came over.

"This isn't you," he states softly. You shrug your shoulders and stare at him. "Look Y/N you don't need this to get through the week," he says. You're  hesitant to say anything because you do need it to get through the week. The girls are all mad at you, things are bad at home and nothing is working out.

"I do need it," you whisper, slightly embarrassed. "Hey, baby. Look at me," He puts his finger under your chin and lifts your head to look at him.

"You don't need this. You're stronger than this. You don't need it to get through the week because you have me." Unexpectedly a smile forms on your face. You haven't smiled in awhile.

"Thanks baby," you slur. "Okay, you're drunk. Let's go," he says while holding his hand out. You put your head down to let your hair fall in front of your face. You hold your arms out, signaling for him to carry you. He sighs and you feel his arms snake under your legs and lifts you up. Your head falls onto his shoulder and his chin rests on top of your head.

"I love you and you'll always have me. Always," You mumble something and then fall asleep with Caleb.

ew guys this sucked.