He Forgets Your Birthday

Start from the beginning

You went upstairs to change into leggings and a t-shirt and come back downstairs to see all the girls talking to your mom in the kitchen. "Hey!" you yell. They all run up to you and give you hugs and say happy birthday. When you're done greeting and saying goodbye to the girls you grab your keys and head over to Mikes. When you get there you knock on the door to see Mike answer looking like he just got up. His expression is confused and that's when you realize. He forgot your birthday.

"What are you doing here?" he asks with a smirk. You're totally hurt and humiliated. Your own boyfriend forgot your birthday. Without answering him, you take off down the driveway with tears streaming down your cheeks, causing your mascara to run. "Y/N!" you hear him yell. You ignore him and hop in your car not even bothering to speed off as you just planned. Mike is staring and knocking on your window to let him in. Regretfully, you roll your window down while your body shakes with cries.

"Y/N. What the hell just happened?" he asks out of breath.

"Do you know what today is?" you cry. He shakes his head.

"My birthday," you scoff. His eyes widen as regret fills them.

"Y/N. I'm so sorry baby," he says whole opening the car door and climbing in. He goes to reach for your arm and you jerk it away.

"Please forgive me,"

"Maybe if you can forget my birthday that easily we shouldn't even be together," you spit. His eyes widen even more and he shakes his head furiously.

"No, no, no please. Y/N I'll do anything," he pleads. You sigh and rest your head on the steering wheel.

"Fine. I forgive you," you hiccup from crying so much. Mike smiles in relief and goes to hug you. Reluctantly you hug him back; still pissed.

"Never again," he whispers in your ear.

Caleb- It was your birthday and you weren't very excited about it to begin with. You had just got out of the hospital due to A. You parents were away in business, leaving you alone in your house. The typical stuff. The girls had come by last night for a night of drinking, laughing and watching movies because you wanted to spend your actual birthday with Caleb. He was gonna spend the night with you at your house, nothing special.

Soon after you wake up you get texts from all the girls saying Happy Birthday and it makes you feel good knowing people actually care about it. Caleb was going to come over in about 30 minutes so you start cleaning up the house. Eventually it's time for him to arrive and you're not shocked he's a little late because it is Caleb.

30 minutes go by with no texts or calls from him. Starting to worry you call him and he doesn't pick up. Assuming the worst you grab your car keys and drive to his house to see his house lights on. What if A broke into his house and killed him? You see two other cars which look like Toby's and Ezra's. "What the hell?" you whisper to yourself. You walk up to his door and see the 3 guys sitting in his living room, laughing and having a good time. You burst through the door and they all let out a scream.

"Y/N what the hell?!" Caleb yells. Your eyes search the room and you see empty bottles of beer and water and you can't believe he forgot. Your parents don't care, you didn't see the girls today and got just wanted him to hold you.

"What the hell? It's my fucking birthday," you say in a low, quiet voice. Caleb rubs his hand through his hair and the other guys look extremely uncomfortable.

"Oh no you guys can stay. He obviously would rather spend his day with you two then be with his girlfriend on her birthday," you explain sarcastically. "Oh wait sorry ex-girlfriend," you add while starting directly into Calebs eyes.

"Y/N," he starts. You quickly walk out of his house and slam the screen door as hard as you can. You kick the ground angrily and run a hair through your hair. "Hey Babe," he adds.

"Don't call me that!" you yell while whipping around. He looks taken aback but you still keep talking. "My parents aren't here. I canceled stuff with the girls today cause you were gonna spend the night. I was fucking worried about you and that's why I came by! You aren't picking up your phone and I thought you were dead or something! I care so much about you and I just wanted to spend today with you because I have no one else to and I-I just hate my birthday so much and I come to find you hanging out with the guys when we were-" You can't finish your rant because you burst into hysterics. You had just let out a bunch of pent up anger and Caleb just held you. Rocking you and whispering "sh" into your ear.

"I'm so sorry. I love you so much Y/N. I never want you to feel like this again,"

Guys in all seriousness, I need some comments. I get votes and it legit feels like you're ignoring me. So please I need comments or I WILL DELETE THE STORY.