Chapter 136 - Chain Quest: Ice Dome

"I changed my mind..." Gregory said in a cold tone while looking at Randolf. Then, he looked at Lumilia and added, "I'm going to crush your hope. You think these people are enough to save you from me. You're wrong, I'll personally take care of you!"

"Hoho~ someone's talking highly." Randolf laughed as he looked at Gregory.

"My Knights!!" Gregory said in a loud voice.

"My Lord!!" All the knights replied in unison.

"Capture all of them!" Gregory commanded his knights.

"Yes, My Lord!!" The knights replied when they heard the order of their lord. They bent their knees and jumped on the roofs of the houses around them.

Swoosh!! Swoosh!! Swoosh!!

All of them pulled out their swords and looked at Lumilia and the rest. They were ready to attack them at any time.

"Why are you here, guys?" Lumilia asked as she turned her head and saw Nayo, Bryan, Randolf, Lynn, George, and Cluster.

"We're here to take you back, class rep? You know we couldn't properly plan the cultural festival without you." Bryan replied to her with a smile on his face.

"That's right, Mila. We're here to help you." Nayo and Lynn said to Lumilia with concern in their voice.

"How did you-" Lumilia didn't manage to finish her sentence as Bryan interrupted her.

"Cluster told me that you will never come back. So I asked why and she showed me a letter from your father." Bryan said with a proud expression.

"Oi! Why are you proud of that?" Nayo said as she looked at Bryan on the corner of her eyes.

"I see..." Lumilia nodded as she glanced at Cluster. It seems that Cluster picked up the letter that she threw in the trash can. Still, she's glad that they came here because they were worried about her. "But... Why did you bring Cluster?"

"She said she wanted to come so I let her," Bryan said as he shrugged his shoulder.

Lynn and Nayo didn't think that they would found their friend being cornered by the knights. They didn't know what happened but they knew that they have to save Mila from the knights.

They came here to talk to Lumilia. They didn't expect any fight at all. Only Bryan expected that to happen. In the end, Bryan was right, battles were everywhere in the city when they arrived here.

All the students of the Mage Class 1-B were here. When they arrived in the city, battles were already happening. They asked some people and found that Lumilia got kidnapped and the knights were trying to find her. But what they found here was the opposite. The knights were the real enemies and the rumors going around the city were all fakes.

The students of the Mage Class 1-B split up. The other students went to the other battlefields while Bryan and the rest went here luckily they found Lumilia.

"You have the guts to talk in front of me, Gregory Vidrato! My knights attack them!" Gregory said in an arrogant tone while looking at them as if they were trash.

"Yes, my lord!" The knights replied to Gregory before five knights stepped forward and charged towards Bryan's group.

"Hmph! Quit talking big!" Randolf snorted and he waved his hand towards the five knights.

[White Flash]!!

A white light flashed brightly and it caused everyone in the vicinity to cover their eyes including Gregory. It was so bright that they couldn't see what's happening around them.