Chapter 70 - Battle for the Mystical Light Cherry: The Appearance of the Command

The red energy that was spinning like a razor expanded before it shot out.

Swoosh!!

The red beam flew straight towards Bryan.

Bryan turned his head when he heard Souta's and Fred's voice. He saw a red beam flying towards his direction.

He placed his hand in front of him and quickly casted a spell.

"Protect me, [Lightning Barrier] and [Burning Wall]!!"

A two-layer wall appeared in front of him. It was made of lightning and flame. These were just a Tier 1 Spells. He knew that this level of spell wasn't enough to stop the incoming attack.

Bryan raised both of his fists and launched a barrage of punches on the ground within a second.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

He created a crater and jumped inside before he casted another defensive spell. He didn't stop by casting one spell, he casted several defensive spells at the same time to ensure his survival.

All this happened within a few seconds.

The adventurers around him were still looking at the beam. They didn't notice what Bryan did at all as their mind was going blank from the pressure they felt.

The red beam swallowed them before it exploded. The two spells that Bryan casted in the surface didn't even last a second from the beam.

Boom!!

The ground shook heavily as a mushroom of smoke and dust rose up in the sky.

The trees and the rocks in the area around the explosion disintegrated. Some of the rocks were thrown in the sky and fell down with a loud sound creating small craters in the area.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Souta used his hand to covered his eyes as a gust of wind was blowing strongly. He couldn't control his mana to protect him because of the best feram.

His [Mana Manipulation] skill was just level 2, so he couldn't do complicated things with his mana like creating a barrier. The least he could do was cast a low-level spell. He couldn't properly control his mana when there's a best feram suppressing the mana in the area around them.

"Argh! What a powerful attack!" Fred gritted his teeth and he focused on protecting himself.

He protected himself by using the defensive spell that he knew. A single low-level spell was enough to stop the powerful gust of wind.

Vince and Gredi, the leaders of the knights, went to their young master and protected them. Their priority this time was to protect their young master or else their lord would punish them. In the worse case, their lord would kill them for not having the strength to protect their young master.

...

Lumilia, Jusmin, Cluster, and Yuko was stared when they saw a huge explosion.

"What's happening?" Jusmin muttered as she hugged Cluster tightly to her chest.

"I don't know but even at this distance..." Lumilia said while looking at the explosion.

Their distance from the battlefield was quite far. But still... They could feel the aftershock of the battle from this distance.

The battle there must be quite intense.

Lumilia looked at that direction with concern in her eyes. She doesn't have any idea how Bryan and Souta could handle a fight like this.

"Don't worry, young miss. They will come back with the Mystical Light Cherry." Jusmin said to Lumilia when she saw her look.

"No, I'm not worried about the Mystical Light Cherry anymore." Lumilia shook her head and said. "I'm more worried about their well being."