Chapter 43 - Physical Strength Subject

Souta, Bryan, Alice, and the rest of the students were inside a fifty meters wide room. It was the meditation room of the Ladro Institute.

All of them were sitting in a lotus position with their eyes closed.

Today, Bargan taught them how to enter inside their inner consciousness. Getting inside the inner consciousness was the basis of being a mage. A lot of adventurers already knew how to enter their inner consciousness a long time ago.

Souta confirmed his thoughts. All the spells that he learned using the skill points were already imprinted in his inner consciousness. He could see the structures of every spell that he have inside.

So that's the reason why he could cast a spell with just a thought. It was impossible to cast a spell with building up the magic circle except if a person already built it inside his/her inner consciousness.

Bargan said that he only has seven magic circles inside his inner consciousness but Souta has nine magic circles, and it will increase more in the future as he still has many spells in his skill tree that he hasn't learned yet.

After a while, Souta opened his eyes. Not just him but also the other students. They saw Bargan standing in front of them.

"Next time, I will teach you how to build a magic circle inside your inner consciousness. It is different than building it outside to cast a spell. It is also many times harder and it will consume a lot of your mental strength." Bargan paused for a moment before he continued, "Remember to choose your inner spell wisely because you can't build an unlimited magic circle in your inner consciousness. It told you that normal people could only build four or five magic circles. The difficulty is not that high if it's only your first and second magic circle but for the third and above it's hard. Also, it's better if you choose a spell related to your affinity that way it will become stronger."

'Would I be having a hard time if I build a magic circle manually without the help of the system?' Souta thought as he rubbed his chin. Since he already has nine magic circles in his inner consciousness then building up another magic circle without the help of the system would give him difficulty higher than Bargan.

He still would try it if he can. It's not gonna harm him anyway so why not try it. He's really grateful that he has a system in this world. Without it, he would still be an ordinary goblin trying his best to survive in the Undead Sanctuary.

Speaking of Undead Sanctuary, Souta planned to came back there after he reached his third evolution and gained the beast feram. There were still a lot of treasures there especially in the deep floors where the high-level dungeons reside.

He was really lucky that he found the [Soul Blood Earring] easily. No one would notice that there was a secret door in that path as the door was made of the same materials of the walls. Many dungeons have dead-end so people wouldn't become suspicious of that path. Also, no one would have thought that by extinguishing the light of the lantern they would be able to open a secret door. Of course, no one would extinguish a light in a very dark place like dungeon.

...

"Dismiss, you can go to your other class," Bargan said to them before he exited the room.

"Ah! I forgot that we have another class. I thought magic is our only subject!" Bryan exclaimed loudly.

"Ah? Are you an idiot? You thought we only have a magic subject just because you enter the mage course." Souta smirked at Bryan.

"It's not that! I actually knew it before but I was too excited in learning magic that I forgot about it." Bryan complained at him.

"That's what you call dumb, right Alice?" Souta smiled at Alice.

"Hmph! Don't ask me something that you already know." Alice snorted but she still replied to him.