Chapter 34 - Battling the Red Woman

A figure of a woman appeared before the Vajra Sword. Her skin was red in color and there were two horns sticking out on the side of her head. She has no genitals and face.

She was emitting a powerful energy to the point that people could see it with their own two eyes. It was red in color and looked like blood vessels that were pulsing in the air.

"What the hell is this?!" Souta looked at the figure of the woman before the Vajra Sword.

If he wasn't wrong the Vajra Sword doesn't have a skill like this one. It only has three skills and that was the [Crimson Moon], [Cross Moon], and [Possession]. The [Crimson Moon] was the skill that the girl used before, and [Cross Moon] was a combat arts just like the first skill, while the [Possession] was a skill that will increase the user's stats.

"Jack! Be careful this one is different from before! Be ready to wake up everyone and take them away from this place!" Souta said in a loud voice. His eyes didn't leave the woman for a single second. He was wary at this unknown woman who appeared out of nowhere.

The woman reached out her hand and grabbed the handle of the Vajra Sword. She slowly pulled it out and roared in a loud voice.

"Raaaaahhh!!"

The roar shook the entire ground as debris of rocks started to fall down.

"Should I test her out?" Souta muttered and he looked at his stats.

Health: 164/336

Stamina: 81/148

Mana: 120/280

He lost too much health from the attack before and he consumed his stamina because he was fighting none stop since morning. There's only 120 mana left in his mana pool and for him, this was enough to finish some low-level boss.

He could still fight with these stats. Souta lifted up his head and looked at the red woman. He slowly took a step backward and placed the girl in the corner. The girl was the host of the [Vajra Sword Saya].

He then bent his knees and threw himself towards the woman.

He gripped the sword tightly in his hand and swung it toward the red woman.

Swoosh!!

The red woman slightly bent her body backward and avoided his sword by a hair's breadth. She then waved the Vajra Sword in front of her.

Clang!

Souta pulled back his sword quickly and used it to block the Vajra Sword. He felt his hand getting numb when his sword and the Vajra Sword collided.

Tap!

Souta kicked the ground and jumped away gaining a distance. He observed the red woman with his eyes.

From that little exchange, he knew that the red woman was a strong opponent.

He received 10 free attribute points and 5 skill points from completing the two quests. He didn't think that he would use these points as soon as he received it.

He added 10 free attribute points to his intelligence attribute. Warm energy flow in his body as it made him a little bit stronger than before. His mana increased because of the increased in intelligence attributes.

He then quickly checked his skill tree. There were three skills above the [Shadow Bind] spell. They were the [Shadow Spike], [Shadow Blend], and [Shadow Ball].

[Shadow Spike] spell was an attack spell that could pierce the target's body. He could create a total of five shadow spikes with this spell and every level the spikes increases by five. Just like the other spells he had there's no cooldown using this spell.