Chapter 14 - Red Fur Bear concede

Souta placed his left hand on his and felt the bag he made. Inside it was the precious stones that he looted in the sanctuary. Mana stone, gold, silver, platinum, etc. were all inside the bag. He will use this stone as a currency to enter the city.

Even though some of the countries in this continent were quite advance they still haven't changed the currency system. The currency system was arranged base on the magical value. It was arranged like this; copper coin -› gold coin -› silver coin -› platinum coin. Copper and gold have low magic conductivity so their value was lower than silver and platinum. In this world, where magic reigns the value of gold dropped.

"A piece of silver and gold is enough for the city guards to let me pass," Souta said with a smile on his face. Then, he saw four zombies ahead of him.

"It seems that I need to exit this place first before I could relax!"

Souta dashed towards the four zombies while brandishing his sword.

"Graa!!" The four zombies noticed him as they growl with a coarse voice.

Souta imbued his mana on his sword and slashed it.

Putchi!

[You've received 57 exp for defeating a Zombie!]

Souta heard several sounds in his head as the four zombies were cut in half. Their upper body slowly fell on the ground.

"Still this is good," Souta said while looking at the sword in his hand. Since leveling up the [Mana Manipulation] skill, he could now use his mana to strengthen his sword. There were no features like this in the game. It's pretty convenient if he was to say it.

Boom!

The ground shook heavily. It felt like someone was approaching. The air became heavy and turned cold.

Souta turned his head and saw a three-meter tall undead. He frowned and muttered, "A gigantic zombie, huh?"

A gigantic zombie was an evolved form of an ordinary zombie. It has a huge body and a powerful strength. But it's speed was still slow as the ordinary zombie.

"If it's midnight then I would meet an undead more powerful than this," Souta said as he poured his mana on his sword.

The Curse Cemetery was more terrifying when the darkness covered the sky. Terrifying undead would start appearing one by one. Compared to those undead this undead here was too weak. It's like comparing an ant to an elephant.

Thud! Thud!

The loud footsteps of the gigantic zombie shook the ground.

Souta fixed his posture and he poured his mana in his sword. The sword glows dimly as it contained his mana.

"I will finish this easily!"

He said before he used [Dash] appearing in front of the gigantic zombie in just a few seconds. He then executed the [Stab] skill.

The gigantic zombie lifted up its arm and tried to block Souta's attack.

Boom!

The power behind [Stab] pierced the palm of the gigantic zombie. The force continued and made a huge hole on the chest of the zombie.

The skill [Stab] added with mana was much stronger than before. It could even pierce the tough defense of the gigantic zombie.

Souta stopped in front of the gigantic zombie before pulling back his sword. Pouring his mana, he thrust his sword forward.