Chapter 83 - Special Test

Souta slowly opened his eyes. He found that he was still in the cave. He was lying in Yuko's fluffy fur.

He slowly stood up and held his head. He still felt a little bit of pain in his head. He looked at Yuko and saw that she was sleeping.

"Thanks, Yuko!" Souta said as he caressed her head.

"Mn." Yuko opened her eye when she felt his hand.

Souta looked around and saw the [Vajra Sword Saya] on the ground.

"This...?"

Souta recalled what happened before. The [Vajra Sword Saya] tried to possess his body back then. The voice of a woman echoed in his mind back then. It means that the red woman that he fought before was still living inside the [Vajra Sword Saya].

This was what he feared before. The [Vajra Sword Saya] taking his body. There were no settings like this in the game. The difficulty of real-life was many times harder than in the game. There were many things he could do in this world and he wasn't restricted anymore, but the danger was clearly higher.

"I really shouldn't lower my guard in front of the sword," Souta said in a low voice. He sighed and shook his head.

He then approached the sword and hesitate whether he should grab it or not. In the end, he grabbed the sword and he heard a strange laugh in his head.

"Ufufufu..."

Souta could only smile wryly at this. He placed the sword on his waist and looked around.

Yuko approached him and stuck out her tongue. She licked his cheeks.

Souta smile at her and he walked towards the entrance of the cave. He saw that it was already dark outside. It seems that he was unconscious for a few hours.

...

The two went back to Ladros City. Souta immediately went to the market and found a blue grade white gloves. He bought it for one hundred gold coins.

He doesn't want anything to see the appearance of his hands. People would start thinking that he had a relation to a monster especially since he was a Tamer.

Souta and Yuko went straight to their house after Souta bought ingredients for dinner.

...

Souta woke up early in the morning. He wore his clothes and picked up the [Vajra Sword Saya]. He went downstairs and a meal for his breakfast.

Two days had already passed since he evolved into a Goblin Corruptor. He only cut his hair to match the length he had before evolving. It would be strange if his hair grew longer in just one day.

"Hmm... Should I hire a maid? Cooking took a lot of my time." Souta muttered while cooking. He doesn't want to waste his time in cooking. He should've in the institute right now enjoying the taste of the coffee.

He really likes the taste of the coffee in the institute. It's perfect to have that in the morning.

He prepared fried rice and egg for his breakfast. After that, he called Yuko, and both of them ate their breakfast.

He then bid farewell to her before he exited his house and walked towards Ladro Institute.

He arrived at the Ladro Institute and went straight to the cafeteria. He bought a cup of coffee before he went to the class.

In the class, Souta found that Alice was already in her seat. Bryan was not here and the class rep was also in her seat.

"Morning class rep. Morning Alice." Souta greeted Lumilia and Alice before he sat down in his seat beside Alice.