Chapter 86 - What a coincidence

Souta looked straight at Lynn's purple eyes.

Lynn averted her gaze quickly when she saw Souta looked at her. She fiddled her purple color hair.

"Um..." She hesitated whether she should say something or not. In the end, before she could say something Souta interrupted her.

"Wait!" Souta walked towards her and stopped in front of her. He put his face closer to her and narrowed his eyes. He opened his mouth and asked, "Why do you want to join my group?"

"I..." Lynn lowered her head not daring to meet Souta's gaze. She didn't know what to say right now that Souta asked him.

Lumilia stepped forward between them. She looked at Souta and said, "Souta, she just wanted to help you. I'm sure that Lynn will not burden you."

"I'm not worried about that." Souta stepped back and replied to her. He glanced at Lynn before he sighed. "Okay, fine. It's okay."

"Really?" Lynn looked at him with bright eyes.

"Yeah." Souta nodded his head.

"Thanks, I will help you with everything I can," Lynn said with a happy expression.

"I don't need your help. I just wanted one thing from you. And that is don't get in my way no matter what happens." Souta said to her.

"Okay, I understand." Lynn nodded and flashed a bright smile at him.

"Good." Souta nodded at her with a satisfied expression.

"Thanks." Lynn once again thanked him.

"Hais..." Nayo sighed while looking at this scene. She looked at Lumilia and said, "She's hopeless. She couldn't even see the reality anymore."

"Eh...?" Lumilia was surprised at Nayo's words. She couldn't understand what Nayo meant by that.

"You too..." Nayo turned her eyes at Lumilia.

"Me? Why?" Lumilia pointed at her nose.

...

The group that will gather the red flag of other classes was divided into five teams. The remaining people will stay in their position and protect the red flag. They couldn't change the position of their red flag, so they didn't have any other choice but to protect it.

Souta's team was the only team that has two people as its members. Souta and Lynn were the only members of this team.

Their team target was the strongest class in the first-year. It means that all the Class 1-A were his target. He wanted to test his strength that's why he will target the strongest.

Bryan's team was different Souta let them do what they wanted. Bryan could handle himself as Souta knew how powerful Bryan is.

Souta advised the remaining three teams to hunt the Healer Class. It's easier to hunt down support class other than the combat class like Mage and Swordsman. But it's still not going to be that easy.

Just like Mage Class, there's a subject in Healer Class which was teaching self-defense skill. Also, there were still a few people that knew combat skills in Healer Class, just like the number 5 in the Institute Ranking.

While they were planning about the special test they saw Bargan walking towards them. They stopped talking and looked at Bargan. They knew that the special test was going to start soon.

Bargan looked at them for a while before he opened his mouth and said, "The special test is going to start. Follow me, I will lead you to your red flag." He then turned around and left.