Chapter 42 - Inner Spell

"Four affinities?!"

Everyone was shocked when they saw the result. Bryan has four affinities and that were Fire, Lightning, Wind, and Wood.

"This is...?" Bargan was stupefied. His eyes opened widely and his mouth hung open. He looked at Bryan and the orb back and forth.

Only a few people have four affinities and Bargan knew it. All those people were extremely powerful individuals. A mage with four affinities was destined to become an influential figure in the future. As long as there's a person that guided him then he would stand at the top someday.

"Hehe, to think that I would meet a person like him here..." Souta laughed and tried to recall if there's a person named Bryan Dagruel back in the game. But to no avail, he couldn't remember a person that has the name Bryan Dagruel in the game.

'This is really something else... The future I know maybe not the same as the future here.' Souta thought with a grin on his face. The present time was going in a direction that he doesn't know.

Even Alice who was always silent was showing a surprised expression on her face.

Bryan turned around and went back to his seat under the gaze of all students in the class.

"How is it? I have a good result, Souta!" Bryan said with a smile.

"Yeah, I didn't expect that." Souta smiled and he closes his eyes. The result was really surprising.

Alice glanced at Bryan with a frown on her face.

The students started murmuring to each other while looking at Bryan. They were talking about his four affinities.

"Silent!" Bargan said in a loud voice causing the students to stop talking. He then continued, "Okay, next."

The person beside Bryan stood up.

"Good luck!" Bryan said to him.

"Y-yeah!" The person smiled wryly. He didn't think that he would get a good result. He's okay as long as it's not bad.

...

After half an hour all of them finished measuring their mana capacity and affinities. All of them have more than two hundred mana reserves and that was good news to Bargan.

They would be able to cast various spells if they have more than two hundred mana reserves in their body. It was enough to last one battle.

A tier 1 spell consumed five to fifty mana per usage. That's why in their current level their mana reserves were enough. They would be able to increase it through training hard until they reached the level where they could cast a tier 2 spell.

...

At lunch break, Bargan went to the principal's office. He reported the students that have talent in his class to the principal.

"Hmm... Is that true? A person with four affinities appeared here in our institute." A middle-aged man with white hair and beard said. He had white fox ears and tails.

He's the principal of the Ladro Institute, Azrim De Reigan. If Bargan was the most powerful mage in the institute then Azrim was the most powerful fighter in the Ladro Institute.

"Yes, principal. Also, three among the new students have astonishing battle prowess and skills." Bargan said as he placed three files on the table of Azrim.

"Good, as long as the students show willingness to learn then we will not hesitate to teach them and provide them with proper resources," Azrim said as he picked up the files and looked at it.