Chapter 122 - I've decided

Souta understood why there's a lot of nobles visiting this place. It was because they wanted the Crytal Flame Bee Honey. The effect of that honey was something that couldn't be compared to the Mystical Light Cherry.

A drop of that honey could increase a person's stats by fifty and mana pool by two hundred. The added stats will decrease by five every subsequent use of the Crystal Flame Honey and the mana added will decrease by ten. It means that it could increase a person's every stats by two hundred seventy-five in total.

Even Bryan would be able to match him if Bryan consumed those honey. It could even make a normal person match those lower ranking in the institute.

"If you really don't want to get married then I suggest you start living on your own. Don't let those things tied you up like a slave." Souta said. "Of course I'll help you if you ask me."

"Can I really live on my own?" Lumilia asked.

"If you have the will, you can do it," Souta replied to her before he stood up and grabbed the handle of the [Vajra Sword Saya]. He said, "Well, we have some visitors now so we can continue our chat later after I take care of this."

Lumilia was confused when she heard his words.

Souta patted his clothes and he slowly pulled his sword out of its sheath. He then looked at the ten figures in front of him. All of them were wearing black cloaks and mask. They were also armed with sharp weapons.

"These people..." Souta looked at the people who were wearing black cloaks. He couldn't feel any intention to kill from these people.

Maybe they were an expert that could completely hide their bloodl.u.s.t or not. If they were an expert then they don't need that much people. Ten people appearing at the same time in front of the door and they deliberately let Souta saw them. Maybe, their target wasn't Lumilia at all.

'That fat man in the afternoon...' Souta guessed that it was the fat man that he saw this morning. But why? He tried to recall anything that he did ever since he arrived in this city.

"So that's how it is..." Souta smirked as he rubbed his chin. He guessed that the young noble he beat before was a relative of that fat man.

It all make sense if its this way. That fat man came here to discuss the marriage but fiance didn't manage to come because Souta broke all the bones from his four limbs. Then, Lumilia's father knew that one of the adventurers that his daughter hired fitted the description of the man who assaulted the fiance.

While Souta was thinking through things, one of the figures dashed towards him. The figure threw several daggers towards him.

Souta looked at it and he simply moved his body sideways to avoid the daggers. "Crush them, Yuko." He said in a low voice.

Roar!!

Yuko roared loudly when she heard Souta. She dashed towards the group of people wearing black cloaks.

Souta glanced at her before he focused his attention on the figure in front of him.

The man pulled out two swords underneath his cloaks and charged towards Souta.

Clang!! Clang!! Clang!!

Souta exchanged blows with the man and realized that this man was weaker than the assassin that attacked them before. He was sure now that these people were the fat man's subordinates.

First, if the fat man was the person who sent the assassins to kill Lumilia before, then he would understand that these people were weaker than those assassins. So he wouldn't send a people of this level which was weaker than the previous assassin.