Chapter 174 - Grandmaster

A loud and powerful roar shook the entire jail as a huge red bear appeared beside Souta.

Bang!

Yuko simply swung her claws and the cell broke like a fragile glass.

Souta grinned as he stepped out of his cell. He patted Yuko's back and said, "Good job."

Every prisoner was stunned when they saw this scene. Their jaws were hung open as they couldn't believe what they saw. A huge bear materialized out of thin air.

Then, one of the prisoners recognized Souta's profession.

"A-A tamer?!"

"You mean the class that could control a monster?!"

"Yeah, that's a tamer!!"

All of them looked at Yuko and Souta with a shocked expression. The prisoner in front of Souta's cell couldn't say anything. He could only look at Souta with wide eyes.

"Mu..." Yuko looked at her surroundings with a tense expression. She felt pressure from the dense best feram in the air.

"Don't worry..." Souta said to Yuko.

The skill he used just now was called [Summoning]. It was a skill where he could summon his pet to his location. If the pet didn't want to be summoned then he wouldn't be able to summon his pet. That's the only condition of this skill. As long as the pet was willing then the owner could summon the pet anytime.

He learned this skill from teacher Bargan. Even though fire attribute spell was Bargan's specialty he still knew a lot of things outside his specialty.

Souta had a tattoo on his shoulder. The tattoo looks like Yuko's face but it was more fierce and violent. He could summon Yuko through this tattoo without any problem. This tattoo linked Yuko and Souta through the contract they possessed.

Bargan explained to Souta the importance of this tattoo. Souta could do a lot of things with this just like the [Summoning] skill he used. If it got stronger, he could communicate with Yuko without any problems.

"Well, well, well, can I kill all the prisoners here?" Souta said with a smile while looking at the prisoners' faces.

The prisoners gulped their saliva when they heard his words. All of them looked at Souta with a nervous expression. They don't want to die.

Once again, the ground shook heavily and three monsters emerged from the ground. Two of these emerged from the prison cells of the prisoners and the remaining one emerged in front of Souta and Yuko.

The monsters had a five-meter talk furry body. It has a pair of red gleaming eyes and a pair of sharp fangs that could tear apart any iron. It has three pointed vines on its back. These vines were stretchable and the monsters used these vines for offensive attacks. Lastly, the monsters have a two-meter long tail that was covered in black spikes.

These monsters were called dark vine eaters.

"W-What's this?!" A prisoner was scared when a monster emerged from the ground. He didn't have a way to escape this because they were inside the enclosed cell.

"I don't want to die!! Help me! Help!!" He shouted as the dark vine eater opened its mouth. Then, it bit his waist into half.

Blood splattered on the ground the dark vine eaters eat the prisoner.

Panic spread through the whole prison in an instant. The appearance of the dark vine eaters brought terror to the prisoners here. They shouted and called the guards but it seems that the guard wasn't here. No matter how loud they shouted, the guards wouldn't be able to hear them.