Chapter 133 - Chain Quest: Monster Potion

"What the hell is this?!" Aldine was shocked when he saw this. Not just him, everyone was feeling the same as his.

"A potion from legends..." Foud muttered when he heard Ursus words.

"ARGH!!"

Souta screamed as he started to emit the beast energy around his body. The beast or best feram was contradicting the mana inside his body and it was extremely painful for Souta.

*Ding!*

[Converting mana into beast energy!]

[Processing...]

"DAMN!! IT HURTS!!" Souta screamed at the top of his lungs. His veins were popping on his forehead and neck. He didn't hear the system prompts that rung in his head.

It felt like someone was eating him from the inside. Blood started to flow down from his mouth. Souta then felt a burning sensation inside his body. It became too hot that he felt that he was inside a huge oven.

The excruciating pain that he felt from converting his mana was unbearable.

In the end, the mana inside his body disappeared and it was replaced by a berserk beast energy.

With a powerful wave, Souta's body exerted an energy wave in the surrounding area as it successfully converted all the mana inside his body.

[Processing complete!]

[All abilities have increased drastically...]

[Attack power has increased by three times...]

[Every spell will use beast feram and it will multiply the spell power by three!]

Souta heard several system prompts inside his head. He ignored it and looked at the knights who were looking at him with a nervous expression.

He looked down at his hand and saw a reddish energy around it. He opened and closed his palm to get himself familiarize with the beast energy.

The beast energy was hard to control, unlike mana that originates from nature.

Ursus looked at Souta and said, "If you think that this enough, then you're underestimating Gregory."

Souta looked at Ursus when he heard him say something. Souta responded by saying, "You shouldn't worry about that. I will handle him when the time comes."

"Hmm..." Ursus hummed before he turned around and said, "Let's go!"

"Yes, My Lord!" The knights of the Asvares Family nodded their heads. They followed Ursus from behind.

Ursus and his knights left leaving the group of knights of the Vidrato Family on the site.

"Shit! Why the hell did he have that kind of potion?!" Aldine grunted as he wiped the sweat forming on his forehead.

"Hmm..." Foud, the most logical one, took out a piece of yellow paper from his pocket. It was the talisman for long-distance communication, the transmission talisman.

He poured his mana in it and the talisman emitted a dim yellow light.

"What is it?" Gregory's voice sounded.

"My Lord, the target Souta Ieshi showed a legendary potion that gives him the strength of the monster," Foud reported what happened here to his lord.

"What?!" Gregory was surprised when he heard Foud's words. "Ursus is there? And he's the one who verified the authenticity of the potion."

"Yes, My Lord. Lord Ursus appeared here and he left the target alone. Right now, we're going to engage the target in combat." Foud said while observing Souta's movements.