Chapter 140 - Chain Quest: Souta vs. Gregory (2)

The [Vajra Sword Saya] emitted a dark red energy. The energy spread on the ground beneath Souta's feet.

Boom!

Souta's aura skyrocketed and it reached the level of Gregory. He was using the [Vajra Sword Saya]'s ultimate skill. The [Possession] that he hadn't tried before. This was the first time he was using this skill ever since he acquired the Vajra Sword.

Souta's pupils turned into red color and his body slowly absorbed the energy that the sword was emitting.

"W-What's this?" Gregory subconsciously took a step backward when he felt Souta's energy reach his level.

"Have you forgotten who am I?" Souta said and he slowly lifted up his hand.

The sword trembled and it slowly changed form. The simple one edge blade became a blade that has an exquisite design. The handle didn't change as it still looks the one that came from katana but it only has a black orb on the pommel of the handle. There's a white long cloth that was attached to the black orb.

Then, a huge upper body of a woman materialized behind Souta. The body was red in color and it has one pair of horns sticking out on the side of her head. The woman didn't have eyes but she has a nose and mouth. Her mouth seemed to be laughing at everyone and her whole body was semi-transparent.

It was the corporeal body of the red woman inside the Vajra Sword.

Everyone took a step backward when they saw this scene. This scene of the red woman behind Souta was giving them some creepy feelings. They couldn't help but felt goosebumps from seeing this.

Alice and Lynn looked at this in daze. They were the closest to Souta so they felt the rise of his aura and this strange phenomenon that was happening right now.

Alice then regained her composure and she quickly took Lynn away. She knew that this place was going to become the battlefield for Souta and Gregory.

"Let's get out of here," Alice said as she carried Lynn in her arms.

"What's that?" Lynn asked while looking at Souta.

"I don't know." Alice shook her head.

Swoosh! Swoosh!

After the next moment, the red woman shrunk down to normal body size. She opened her arms and hugged Souta from behind. Then, her figure fused with Souta's body.

"I thought class rep said it to you." Souta grabbed the handle of the sword and slowly pulled it out.

He lifted up his other hand and bit his thumb. Then, he placed his thumb on the red blade of the sword and rubbed his blood on the blade by drawing a line on it.

'Ufufu, contract complete.' A playful voice sounded in Souta's mind

Shiing!

"I'm going to show you what it means to take me, Souta Ieshi, with his dark grade weapon." Souta then raised the sword above his head and the sword exerted a powerful force.

Ohm!

It caused a dark red ripple in the air and the [Ice Dome] collapsed. It broke like a fragile glass from the top and every tiny piece of it sprinkled down.

The [Ice Dome] reached its limit after it contained the power of the two tier 3 spells. It collapsed as soon as some powerful energy made contact with it.

"Impossible! A mere student, wielding a national level weapon?" Gregory was alarmed. He was now losing his composure as he felt that Souta's power really reached his level. No, Souta was even stronger than him right now.