Chapter 63 - Cluster's change

Souta turned around and saw that Lumilia and Fred already finished the other giant snake.

"Let's go now." Souta took a glance at the corpses of the giant snake before he started to walk. He could sell them but he doesn't have enough hand to bring them back to the village. Even then, the giant snake was too large for him and it would take a lot of people to bring back a single giant snake. Also, he wouldn't get much coins if he sells this type of snake.

"Okay."

The rest of the group followed Souta. They didn't know what's Souta's goal here so they could only follow him. Fred even asked Bryan what's Souta's goal, but even he didn't know what's Souta's objective here in this dungeon.

...

The group continued going deeper into the dungeon. They only stopped when they saw two pathways in front of them.

"What should we do now, Souta?" Bryan asked Souta.

Lumilia, Fred, Jusmin, and Cluster also turned to look at him.

Souta rubbed his chin and closed his eyes. He tried to recall the right way here.

"Hmm... Where should I go?"

After a few moments, Souta opened his eyes. He finally recalled what's in these two pathways.

These two pathways lead to the boss's room. There's not that much different except the type of monster. The monsters on the left side was an undead while on the right side was not undead.

"Let's go this way." Souta pointed at the left path.

"Okay." Bryan nodded at him.

Lumilia, Fred, and Jusmin don't have that much opinion regarding this matter. They will all leave this to Souta.

There's a reason why he chooses the left path full of undead creatures. A spellbook was hidden in the secret room here in the left path and Souta wanted it. He could sell the spellbook for a huge amount of money after he learned the spell. It will give him an allowance for two months.

...

The group entered a wide space and saw more than fifty undead blocking the way. The atmosphere turned into a cold one completely different from before. The smell of rotten meat spread in the air.

Lumilia, Jusmin, and Cluster pinched the nose when they smelled it.

Souta took a deep breath and clenched his sword tightly. The atmosphere here was the same when he entered one of the low-level dungeons in the Undead Sanctuary. The scent and cold air were the same.

"Let's go!"

Souta shouted as he dashed towards the group of undead. Although they were low-level undead he would still get a decent amount of exp if he killed them.

"Graa!!"

The undead noticed him, so they turned their attention at him. All of them opened their mouth revealing sharp fangs.

Swoosh!!

Souta arrived in front of them and he used the skill [Stab] consecutively.

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Several small holes appeared in the bodies of the undead in front of him.

Bryan jumped above Souta. Bryan's fists were covered in flames.

[Blazing Strike]!!

Bryan threw a powerful punch causing a huge explosion to occur in the back.