Chapter 130 - Chain Quest: I don't have any plans or agendas

Roar!!

A loud roar echoed in the whole area that shook the ground. It startled every knight including those knights that were about to attack Souta.

Madan looked at his two comrades that stopped and he shouted, "Don't be distracted in front of an enemy!!"

The two knights regained their composure. They bent their knees and took a distance away.

But they were already too late.

Two large cuts appeared on their chest. It spurted out a large amount of blood before the tentacles-like shadows emerged on their feet and strangled their bodies.

Souta smiled as he knew that Yuko arrived to help him in this situation. With Yuko's help, he would be able to last longer and killed some of the knights of the Vidrato Family. Also, the Gale Group would arrive soon so he doesn't need to worry unless there's an unexpected thing that will appear to help the knights.

"Die!" Souta looked at the two knights and closed his palm. The tentacles-like shadows that were restraining them tightened.

"Argh!!"

The two knights groaned in pain as the shadows around them tightened threatening to crush their bodies.

"Free them!!" Madan immediately moved his body and rushed towards Souta to save his two comrades. He jumped in the air and slashed his sword.

"[Six Fold Slash]!!"

Six flashes of light when towards Souta at high speed.

Souta looked at it and squinted his eyes. He raised his palm and several tentacles-like shadows appeared. He controlled these shadows and it blocked Madan's skill.

Boom!!

Madan continued to push forward the shadows that were blocking his way. His power was really great and it almost reached the realm of B-rank.

Souta frowned and his shadows tightened up around the two knights. He gripped his sword as he prepared himself to clash against Madan once he passed through the shadows.

It was hard to kill the elite knights than the ordinary knights that he killed before. Their body was tougher and their strength was higher, so it was hard to crush them using [Shadow Bind] spell, which was a spell for binding opponents.

If he was a Rank 3 Mage then his [Shadow Bind] spell would have enough to easily crushed these elite knights.

Souta saw the other four knights of the Vidrato Family dashed forward to help their two comrades.

"Yuko!" Souta shouted and Yuko charged towards the four elite knights.

He knew that Yuko couldn't match that four elite knights on her own. At the very least, she would last two minutes from the four elite knights and that's if she used every strength she had.

Roar!

Yuko roared loudly and she used her trait skill. She opened her mouth widely and a ball of flames formed. It spun like a razor before it expanded.

[Burning Shout]!!

She used the trait skill that she gained as a Red Fur Bear. It was a powerful attack and an AOE skill.

The flames spread wide enough to the point that the four elite knights have no choice but to face her skill. They couldn't avoid the flames because of its wide range.

Two of the four elite knights turned around. They used combat arts to increase their defense before placing a barrier in front of them. They used combat arts because even if the barrier collapsed they still have protection around them.