Chapter 82 - Second Evolution: Goblin Corruptor

Souta ate the Rotten Venomous Green Apple and the flesh of a level 20 above undead.

*Ding!*

[You've opened up one evolution path!]

[Processing information...]

*Ding!*

[Processing complete!]

[Name: Goblin Corruptor]

Souta didn't hesitate and choose to evolve to Goblin Corruptor.

[It will take five minutes to finish the evolution!]

A white light emerged out of his body and covered him like a cocoon. Souta felt tired all of a sudden. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

...

Souta slowly opened his eyes. The cocoon started to have a crack. The crack spread out quickly and the cocoon turned into dust.

He felt that a lot of time had passed but he knew that it was only five minutes.

*Ding!*

[Evolution Complete!]

[Goblin Corruptor: A very rare species of Goblin that have the power to corrode living beings.]

[All stats increased by 30!]

[Health increased by 50!]

[Stamina increased by 50!]

[Mana increased by 50!]

[Health recovery increased by 10!]

*Ding!*

[From now on your Agility, Dexterity, Vitality, and Intelligence attributes will increase by ten every level while Strength attribute will increase by fifteen every level!]

[All of your skills have level up!]

Souta heard multiple sounds in his head. The increase in his stats was great and from now on every time he leveled up the added stats weren't five and eight. It was now ten and fifteen.

He only had one health recovery rate but now it increased by ten. It means that had a base of eleven health recovery and it would be multiplied by two because of the effect of his trait [Extraordinary Body].

Then, his skills. All of his skills, no, precisely its combat arts, increased by one level. The weapons under the skill [Weapon Mastery] became level two while the sword became level three.

He didn't manage to level up his [Sword Mastery] to level three in these past two months. Leveling up skills through training was harder than he could imagine. Two months wasn't enough to level up a level two skill to level three.

Well, it all makes sense to him. His [Sword Mastery] skill was already on par with the second-year students of the Ladro Institute, and they achieved that level by training for more than a year. Souta could level it up using skill points, but he wouldn't do that. He would save his skill points for his spells. Increasing the levels of spell would make him closer to Rank 2 Mage.

His [Mana Manipulation] skill was now level three while his [Dash] skill was also level three. Lastly, his [Stab] was now level four.

His [Dash] now could increase his speed by twenty percent when running in a straight line. While his [Stab] had a thirty percent penetration effect and plus forty physical damage. It could now pierce through the hardest materials and defensive spells or skills.

Also, his newly learned skills had an increase in level. The [Cat's Speed], [Air Walk], [Triple Muscle Strengthening], and [Pet Bestowing Skill] became level two.