Chapter 153 - Fan club?

It's the first time Souta saw Alice smile like that.

Souta took a deep breath to calm his nerves. He had to admit that Alice's beauty was out of this world, especially when she smiled.

'Her beauty could even rival Athena.' Souta thought as he recalled the goddess that he swore to serve back in the game.

Back in the game, he joined Athena's faction when he came to the God's Continent. Joining a faction of a God or Goddess has its own benefits. Those chosen ones were called by different names. Hero, Apostle, etc. Each god has different names for their chosen people.

In Athena's case, she called her chosen people Hero. So he was called Athena's hero and throughout the years he became Athena's most loved hero because of his deeds. The chosen people would be able to use the power of their God and Goddess that they serve.

It became popular among the player of the Battle World Online as countless players joined the faction of different gods and goddesses. Almost all the player have their own Gods, be it from the God's Continent or the Giza continent. Becoming one of the chosen people of the gods could boost the stats greatly.

Receiving the grace of the gods or blessings of the gods. It was the same as his current blessing, the [Blessing of the Great]. This was one of the most basic blessings that players could acquire. The only problem was that the stats it gave weren't that much.

'Athena? As in that child that became the Goddess of Wisdom and War in Olympus?' Saya's voice sounded in his mind.

'Child? It seems that you know her.' Souta wasn't surprised that Saya knew Athena. He already knew that Saya was still alive at that time when the war broke out twenty thousand years ago.

'Nope, I only know those gods and goddesses from that continent. I'm familiar with them but from your words... It seems that you know her appearance. Have you seen her before? A goblin like you?'

'No, I've only saw her statue before.' Souta replied to her.

'Ufufu, just from that statue... How suspicious.' Saya laughed.

"What's wrong, Souta?"

Souta snapped out when he heard a question directed at him. He looked up and saw that it was Alice.

"Nothing." Souta shook his head and said.

'I hope you understand it Yuko.' He said in his mind. It seems that he's going to be late this time as he was planning to visit the red light district after class.

Souta looked at Alice and asked, "How's the class doing about the cultural festival?"

"That? Well, the class rep is giving it her all." Alice said as she looked at the front of the class.

"Hmm..." Souta also looked at her and saw that Lumilia was writing down important things that they needed to do to complete their preparation.

Lumilia was placing a task on some of their classmates. She was giving orders while writing down at the same time.

"I'll go, maybe they needed more manpower." Souta stood up and said while patting his clothes.

"Okay." Alice nodded at him and she rested her head on her hand while looking at Souta's figure.

'I'll try to do better from now on. I'll try to live up from Sebas's expectation.' Alice said inwardly as she slowly closed her eyes.

...

"Class rep, I only managed to get this much," Joshua said as he showed the blacks curtains in his arms.

Lumilia looked at the curtains in his arms and counted it.