Chapter 18 - Ladros City

Battle Worlds Online was the most played game in the world.

There, there's a legendary player called Blood. The players and NPC called him in many titles. The "Solo Player", "Mysterious Gamer", "One Man Guild", "Perfect Armory", "Commander of Mechanic Country", "Athena's most love Hero", "Demon Annihilator", "Pioneer Player of the Mars Archipelago", and "Master of Nine Headed Hydra" were the nicknames that players and NPC gave him.

"Solo Player" as he prefers to raid a dungeon alone. He doesn't join a party nor join a guild, even the guilds of his friends. He even created his own guild with him the only member.

"Mysterious Gamer" as no one knew his true identity except his friends. Even the various game clubs tried to recruit but to no avail, they failed.

"One Man Guild" because he's the only member of the guild that he created. He even won a guild war with just him alone.

"Perfect Armory" was because all of his equipments were Universal Treasure. All his equipments were skill holder.

"Commander Mechanic Country" was because he became a commander of the most powerful country in the continent. No other player managed to raise in rank in this country.

"Athena's most love Hero" was because he's the first one that maxed a goddess affection rate. He received the most gentle affection from a goddess of Greek mythology that caused many players to hung their jaw.

"Demon Annihilator" was because, in the war against the demons, he once fought a single army on his own and annihilated the demons.

"Pioneer Player of the Mars Archipelago" was because he's the first player that stepped foot in the unknown lands. He explored the unknown lands as the Commander of Mechanic Country.

The "Master of Nine Headed Hydra" was because he managed to make the famous hydra to become his pet.

His deeds were something that no other players could do. He was the player that stood at the top of the rankings. He was recognized as the number one player in the Battle Worlds Online.

And now the legendary player transmigrated into the real world of Battle Worlds Online. He somewhat became a goblin much to his dismay.

Even then, the legendary player was like the other players. He suffered from getting killed in a high difficult quest. He even failed some of those.

Now that he came to this world, he would do his best to survive this brutal world full of danger.

"We're here!"

Souta opened his eyes at Jimmy's voice. He took a peek outside and saw the thirty-meter walls of Ladros city. It was just a border city but the looks of it could be compared to the capital.

"Don't worry about it, I will handle the procedure," Jimmy said to him with a wink.

"Thanks for the trouble." Souta smiled wryly. He was thankful to Jimmy for this. He then glanced at the line and sighed.

The line was long and it will take a long time before they could enter the city. Many people enter and exit the city every day. Different races coming from different places.

After half an hour, Souta, Jimmy, and the rest managed to enter the city.

"We will part ways here!" Jimmy said to him.

"Yeah, I'm very thankful for your help!" Souta thanked Jimmy as he slightly bowed his head.

"No need to mind it, I also received something good from you. Don't forget to come to me if you've got something good, I'm always in the Lanny Group! Don't forget that!" Jimmy said with a laughed. It's true that he received goods from Souta. Souta gave him something that he found in the Deep Woods. It was pretty valuable.