Chapter 188 - Start of Outdoor Training

Souta looked at Jimmy and he slowly descended on the ground.

Jimmy was right. This place was not the right place to fight. He didn't want to destroy some of the things here because he knew that his fight with this man Ginvi wasn't going to be easy.

He dispelled his spell as the color of the ground turned back to normal but the ground was still opened because of Ginvi's spell before.

Ginvi also stepped back. He looked at Souta and said, "Let's fight, later. If you want me to acknowledge you then defeat me."

"Haha, I'll fight you later as long as you want." Souta laughed as he said. He then looked at the people that he picked one by one.

"I wanted all of you to train your skill and keep improving. Our first expedition is at the Forest of Eternal Light so prepare yourself. If you're afraid of going there then you can quit right now." Souta said to them in a loud voice.

The seven people didn't say anything. They just looked at him silently.

"Good, no one wanted to quit. I'm impressed. Then, we'll meet here two weeks later at the same time. Also, I'll bring my Adventurer's party at that time so prepare yourself." Souta said to them with a satisfied expression. These people were strong.

He thought that Bryan would be happy to meet them especially the one named Ginvi. He will arrange a spar between them after the outdoor training.

...

Souta dismissed them and he walked inside the building with Jimmy.

Jimmy called some people to fix the ground that Ginvi destroyed.

Souta looked at Jimmy and said, "I'll go now."

"Wait..." Jimmy stopped Souta and he took out a piece of yellow paper in his pocket.

Souta received it and found that it was a transmission talisman.

"I already imprinted my talisman there so you can contact me anytime," Jimmy said to him.

"Good, thanks for this. I'll contact you if I need anything." Souta thanked Jimmy before he turned around and left the Lanny corp building.

He looked at the transmission talisman. He still has two transmission talisman in his pocket. Jimmy gave it to him before when he asked him to look for a talisman to pair the one that he got from Gregory's subordinate.

In other words, he had a total of three transmission talismans.

Souta bought some food for Yuko before he went back to his house. He gave her her breakfast and changed his clothes to his uniform.

...

He arrived in his classroom and found that Bargan was already there. It seems that he was already late for a few minutes. The business that he did in the Lanny corp took a lot of his time.

"You're here, Souta. I thought that you will skip class at this important event." Bargan said when he saw Souta entered the classroom.

"I'm sorry about that. I finished some business before coming here." Souta bowed his head to Bargan as a sign that he was sorry for being late. He then went to his seat between Alice and Bryan.

"Okay, class now that everyone's here please prepare yourself. Go to the gymnasium and you will learn something about the outdoor training." Bargan said to his students.

...

The students gathered at the huge gymnasium of the institute. All the first-year students were present here in this place. They were divided by their class and their homeroom teachers were at the corner watching them.