Chapter 177 - Dark Vine Stinger

"So you're the master of all these monsters," Souta said as he looked at the man with a grin on his face.

The man looked at Souta with rage in his eyes. His eyes didn't stay longer on Souta as he was focused on the guild master.

"Damn! If I only know that you two will block my way... I would've killed you before." The man cursed as he gritted his teeth. He was feeling restless as he prepared this evolution for a very long time. He couldn't afford to fail this time.

Once he has a pet of fourth evolution monster, he would become unrivaled in the small kingdoms and countries. A fourth evolution was a realm closer to the monster lord.

"You wouldn't be able to stop the guild master with me blocking your way." Souta looked at the man in the eyes and asked, "Tell me what you feel right now? Do you feel nervous, scared, or... rage?"

"You! I'll kill you and everyone in this place! For disrupting my plan, I'll take all of your life! I'll leave my pets to eat your body!!" The man opened his arms widely and dozens of dark vine eaters appeared behind him.

Yuko and Souta looked at all the monsters behind the man with a serious expression. No matter how powerful they are, they still couldn't handle it several dozens of dark vine eaters attack them at the same time.

Souta gripped the vajra sword tightly and channeled his energy inside it.

He was going to charge towards the man with Yuko when a powerful roar shook the entire place.

Boom!!

Even without looking, Souta guessed that the guild master did a good job in disrupting the evolution of the dark vine stinger into terror vine devourer.

The face of the man contorted in anger as he watched the scene in front of him. He didn't think that all the man that he prepared would crumble like this.

Even though he was writhing in rage, he still didn't charge to stop the guild master. He knew that Souta and the red fur bear would block his way.

He could only watch as the white cocoon formed a crack on its surface. The cracks spread quickly before it broke into tiny pieces. It then faded into thin air.

What revealed was a huge furry body of a monster, the dark vine stinger. It has the same appearance as the dark vine eater and the only difference was the vines on its back.

The vines were rooted in the golden color orb on the back of the monster. The vines had the same color of the orb and it was covered in thick dense best feram.

Somehow, the best feram around the dark vine eater was highly unstable. It must be because it didn't finish its evolution and it took severe internal injury.

Despite that, the power of best feram was still a problem to Souta and the guild master.

The dark vine eater stretched out its hands and smashed the ground.

Boom!

The guild master simply looked at it with a serious expression. He slightly turned his head and glanced at the mastermind behind all the happenings in their dukedom.

He shook his head and looked back at the dark vine eater. He slowly opened his mouth and said, "Ranny... The duke trust you as his right hand to protect the whole dukedom but who would have thought that you're the one who would kill him and bring destruction to the Fersch dukedom"

That's right. Ranny was the name of the mastermind. He was the commander of the knights of the duke's family. He was also the one who was tasked to protect this place from invaders and other disasters.