Chapter 135 - Chain Quest: Arrival

Lumilia was in a bad situation right now as the knights of Vidrato and Asvares Family were around her. They didn't even leave some space for her to escape.

The knights surround the whole inn and blocked the door.

"Young miss, don't resist anymore. You will not gain anything from leaving the city." A young knight of the Asvares Family said to Lumilia.

"So you're asking me to marry someone I didn't even know!" Lumilia replied in a loud voice. "I will not go back to the mansion no matter what happens."

"Then, we will use force to bring you back." The young knight said to Lumilia.

"Did my father order you that?" Lumilia asked as she narrowed her eyes.

She glanced at the window and thought about what she should do to escape from these knights. The door was blocked by the knights and there were knights surrounding the inn from all directions. They basically cornered her.

Also, the man that Souta kidnapped before was also in this room. He was still unconscious.

"Yes, we have no choice but to obey your father's order." The young knight said to Lumilia in an apologetic tone.

"I'm sorry too..." Lumilia said before she casted a spell.

[Water Serpent]!!

A serpent made of water materialized and it blew the ceiling of the room.

Boom!!

Lumilia jumped to the hole that she created on the ceiling of the room.

"Quick, catch young miss!" The young knight shouted. They rushed inside the room and saw that it was covered in smoke.

The young knight then saw the hole in the ceiling. "Damn! The young miss escape from the roof! Look out for her!"

"Don't worry the lord is there that's why I didn't position any of the knights there." The knight of the Vidrato Family.

"By Lord, you mean..." The young knight turned his head with widened eyes.

"Yes..." The knight of the Vidrato Family nodded.

...

Tap!

Lumilia landed on the roof and saw someone waiting for her on the roof. She saw a chubby man with short yellow hair and yellow color eyes. This man was none other than the head of the Vidrato Family, Gregory Vidrato.

"Nice try, Lumilia," Gregory said with a smile.

"W-Why are you..." Lumilia muttered in disbelief while looking at Gregory. She subconsciously took a step backward.

"Why I'm here? Hmm... Of course, it's to prevent you from leaving this city. You're the fiancee of my son, after all." Gregory said as he placed his finger on his chin. "Of course, there's that... I also want to see the face of that young man when his plan goes awry because of my appearance here."

Gregory then shrugged his shoulder and said, "He should be honored as a family head like me personally make a move just to stop his plan. He should be content about that."

'I'm in trouble right now. There's no way I could escape with him chasing after me.' Lumilia thought as she tried to rack her brain to find a way to escape.

"Wait!" Gregory said and he placed his hand inside his pocket. He took out a piece of yellow paper. This paper was emitting a dim yellow light.

"Hmm... What's wrong, Foud?" Gregory asked. He talked to the person from the other side of the talisman while looking at Lumilia.