Chapter 186 - I'll take the six of you

Jimmy looked at Souta and said, "Let's wait in the back. They will go there."

Souta nodded at him and Jimmy led him to the back of the building. There's a wide space at the back of the building.

"Let's wait for them here," Jimmy said and he walked to the vacant chair. He sat there and Souta also sat beside Jimmy.

Jimmy glanced at Souta and asked, "Why did you want to create your group?"

Souta looked at the wide space before he answered, "I wanted to go to the Forest of Eternal Light."

"Forest of Eternal Light...?" Jimmy was shocked when he heard Souta's words. He took a deep breath to calm himself before he asked another question. "Why do you want to go there?"

"Hmm... That's a good question." Souta smiled and said, "I wanted to go there because I wanted to get an item there."

"Do you know how dangerous that forest is? We don't even have a branch in the Eternal empire there." Jimmy said.

"Yes, I know how dangerous that place that's why I wanted to borrow some of your people to help me," Souta replied to him with a serious expression.

"What item?" Jimmy asked then he shook his head and said, "No, don't tell me the answer. I just wanted you to bring something that will benefit the Lanny group."

"That's simple... I could easily do that." Souta said with a confident expression. He just needed to bring the Lanny corp in his expedition.

"Haha, that's what I like about you." Jimmy laughed when he heard Souta's answer. He didn't doubt Souta at all. Souta was the man who best the head of the Vidrato family and the one who brought the body of a third evolution monster.

He leaned on the chair and said, "I'm really glad that you brought a peak third evolution monster to Lanny corp. Say where did you get it?"

"In a place called Fersch dukedom. That monster almost destroyed the whole dukedom. Luckily, we're there to stop it and with the help of everyone including the guild master their Adventurer's Guild, we've managed to kill it at the cost of thousands of innocent lives." Souta said to Jimmy as he looked up at the sky and recalled the battles that he experienced there.

"A small dukedom that is not affiliated with any large country... They certainly didn't have the manpower to stop a monster of that level. Every year dozens of them fell because of the monster tide. Some of them fell because of some disease." Jimmy said in a low voice. He understood well that a lot of people were dying every day because of a monster's attack.

He slightly turned his head and glanced at Souta in the corner of his eyes. "Do you know why monsters attack humans and demi's nation?" He asked.

"Why? Is it because humans and demis are attacking them and reducing their numbers without any reason." Souta said as he looked at Jimmy in the eyes.

"...That's the reason of the people of Ambrosei," Jimmy muttered when he heard Souta's words.

The Ambrosei was a country in the north of the Forest of Eternal Light. A country that was called a paradise for tamers. Most of the people that lived there were tamers. They believe in the saying that if you don't invade a monster's territory, the monster will not attack anyone. That's true and everyone knew it. But humans and demis couldn't help it at all. They could do a lot of things with the monster's corpse especially those powerful ones.

Just like what the Lanny corp could do with the corpse of the dark vine stinger. They could create various potions using the organs of the monster. They could also create armors and weapons using the wide and sharp vines of the dark vine stinger. It will be enough to craft a high-grade purple grade weapon.