Chapter 75 - Back in the Ladros City

Souta's group arrived in the Dry Gulch Town. They saw that the town was in ruins. Boulders of rock crushed the plaza and the houses of the residents here. People were panicking all over the whole town.

The Head of the town was nowhere to be found, so no person could guide them in this time of crisis.

Souta knew that the Head of the Dry Gulch Town died at the hands of Julius Reinhar, the Love Commandment of the God's Will.

Souta looked at Lumilia and said, "We should go now. We wouldn't be able to properly rest in this place."

Lumilia looked back at Jusmin and Fred. The two nodded at her before she agreed at him. She then opened her mouth and said, "Actually, we brought a caravan here."

"Really?" Souta looked back at her. If she really has a caravan then that good news.

"But I don't know if it's still here," Lumilia said with a slight hesitation.

"Okay, let's check it first." Souta nodded at her.

The group went inside the Dry Gulch Town. The effects of Julius spell was really devastating. It even destroyed most of the houses here in the Dry Gulch Town.

The inside of the town was a sight to behold. Corpses were scattered everywhere. Blood dyed the ground. Some people were crushed into mincemeat. Some were burned because of the fire that came from the rock.

The boulders of rock crushed the house and it includes the people that lived there. Some houses had smoke rising in it because of the burning rocks.

Some of the people were plundering the merchandise of some shops. Chaos spread in the whole town as no one had the authority to command these people anymore. With the loss of their leader, the people of the town panicked.

Even now, the people were still in a state of panic because of the vibrations from the battle of the two Commandments and the Pale Hors.e.m.e.n. Every minute the ground would tremble twice of thrice.

Bryan had a blank expression on his face when he saw this scene.

Souta noticed Bryan's look, so he said, "Bryan, ignore them. We're injured too, so don't try to help them. Even if you really wanted to help, you would not be able to because of your condition right now. If you collapse you would become a burden."

"...I know." Bryan opened his mouth and said.

Souta looked at everyone's face and sighed. If they were feeling nausea from something like this, then they wouldn't be able to handle the future version where the whole continent was in the war.

The first big event that will hit this continent was the Demon Invasion. This event was really brutal as the demon would mercilessly slaughter those people from small countries. Those small countries that weren't included in the map will be annihilated.

Those small countries and the towns or villages that weren't under the protection of large countries were slaughtered by demons. It was truly brutal considering that hundreds of millions of people perished at the demon invasion.

Souta's group arrived at the place where Fred parked their caravan.

They saw that the place was still up. The problem was that it looks like some people ransacked the place.

They went inside the lot and found that the caravan was gone. As expected, some people already took it away.

"With the state of the town, it's only natural that people will take whatever caravan they saw," Souta said with a sighed.

Fred and the rest couldn't help but nod their head at his words.

"Let's find a place to stay." Souta suggested to them.