Chapter 80 - Monster Tide (3)

[Shadow Spike]!!

The shadows burst out of the ground and it pierced the bodies of the monsters.

Putchi! Putchi!

Souta continuously heard the system prompts ringing inside his head. The souls and exp were being filled up quickly.

He used the effect of the [Harvester of the Soul] two times back then in the Dry Gulch Town. He increased his intelligence by twenty using the souls that he collected.

Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!

Souta charged towards the group of kobolds and used [Crimson Moon] skill.

Swoosh!!

A red light flashed and it crashed the group of kobolds.

Boom!!

He changed his target as he knew that those kobolds were already dead. He jumped in the mid-air and looked around him. In his position, there's a lot of adventurers. He doesn't want to accidentally kill one of them when he's going wild.

Souta landed down and bent his knees. And with a "boom" he charged through the army of monsters in front of him.

[Dash]!!

[Cross Moon]!!

The adventurers around looked at Souta with a surprised expression on their faces.

"Oi! Oi! Where is that man going?"

"What he is planning?"

"He's breaking the formation!!"

Bewildered voices sounded in the group of adventurers. They were stunned when they saw Souta charged in the middle of the monster tide alone.

[Shadow Bind]!!

Souta waved and slashed his sword against the monsters. Some of them died and some survived.

He followed this by casting [Shadow Spike]. It took the lives of those who survive.

[You've received 130 exp for defeating Kobold Warrior!!]

[You've received 182 exp for defeating High Orc!!]

[You've received 156 exp for defeating High Orc!!]

[You've received 127 exp for defeating Terror Wolf!!]

Souta ignored the sound he heard in his mind. A shadow covered his whole body.

He looked up and saw a three-meter tall wolf heading towards him. He moved his body sideways to dodge the wolf.

Boom!!

The wolf crashed in his previous position. It even hit the other monsters in the area.

"That's an Ashen Wolf!" Souta exclaimed and he narrowed his brows. He gripped the sword in his hand tightly and circulated his mana around his body.

Ashen Wolf was a three to five meters tall wolf. It has gray-colored thick fur. Its level was between 20 and 39. It was a powerful monster and its greatest weapon was its speed.

The power and speed it showed just now weren't at the level where Souta could fear it. Its level was probably between 20 and 25.

Swoosh!!

A figure shot out of the smoke. It was the Ashen Wolf.

Souta shifted his body quickly to avoid the wolf and when it passed beside him he swung his sword.

Swoosh!!

His slash missed as it only hit the air. The wolf speed was really extraordinary that it could even avoid an attack that close.