Chapter 2 - [Soul Blood Earring]

Souta checked the exp that he received from killing the skeleton soldier.

———

Level: 1(52/100)

———

He only needed to kill one skeleton soldier before he levels up.

He stood up and armed himself with a short rusty sword that he got from the skeleton soldier. He looked ahead and saw that there were two paths in front of him.

He pondered what he should choose. In the end, he decided to go to the left path. He couldn't describe it but this dungeon was somewhat familiar to him. It feels like he came here before.

He walked carefully as he stepped forward and entered the left path. The path was dark and the torches on the walls could barely illuminate the area.

He already guessed that this was the dungeon of an undead monster. The boss of this dungeon must be a powerful skeleton knight or mage. If it's a lich then there's no way that he could conquer this dungeon within five days. Lich was a powerful undead and it's level hover between thirty to forty. It was a boss-type monster that can be found in a mid-level dungeon or high-level dungeon.

He wasn't sure if this was a high-level dungeon just from seeing one skeleton soldier. But... the system wouldn't give him such a low reward if this was really a high-level dungeon. It must be a low-level dungeon if he would receive such reward. One must know that the higher the reward the more dangerous the quest.

Souta saw a corpse of a goblin laying down in the pool of blood. He had an idea that the group of goblin tried to invade this dungeon but were killed in the process. That's must be the reason why his body(goblin) was inside this dungeon when he woke up.

"This smell is making me puke." Souta pinched his nose. The goblin smells like a rotten fish. It's not his first time smelling this kind of thing.

Virtual reality could make people feel like they were really in another world. The game could copy a person's five senses and Souta would set it to the maximum so that he could really feel that he was in another world. He could smell the blood, feel the wind, and saw the bloody scene inside the game like they were real. The other people would at least turn off their sense of pain or red blood but he hadn't. When someone cut him in the game he would feel extreme pain, and when he cut someone in the game he would see the bloody scene that he made.

He ignored the corpse as he walked ahead of it. Then, he saw a wooden door five meters away from him. He slowly approached it while carefully looking if there were any traps.

He placed his palm on the door and slowly pushed it. He took a peek inside and saw that there were three skeleton soldiers inside the room.

"Three at the same time? I could handle it as I have a sword now and could use the skill [Stab]." Souta muttered while looking at the sword in his hand.

He went inside the room without making any sound. He doesn't want to alert the skeleton soldiers yet. He needed to swiftly take out one of the skeleton soldiers to decrease the burden of fighting them.

He observed the three skeleton soldiers as he clenched his fingers around the handle of the sword.

"One... Two... Three... Go!"

Souta pounced at one of the skeleton soldiers. He quickly raised his sword above his head and swiftly swung it down at the skeleton soldier.

Bang!!

"Die!" Souta then pulled back his sword and used [Stab].

Swoosh!!

Bang!!