Chapter 200 The Deadly Sins

Thick smoke and dust covered the whole area. It blocked the vision of the students who were watching the battle and those students who were fighting. No one knew what happened as they only felt the ground shook before the thick smoke swallowed the entire area.

Six figures crashed in the vicinity around the Ibish village. All of them possessed enormous power that could wipe out the entire village easily.

"Ufufu, what a lively place..." A soft laugh echoed in the whole area and everyone heard it.

"This power..." Randolf widely opened his eyes before he grabbed the two students who were close to him. He took them with him as he jumped fifteen meters away.

He sensed the terrifying power of the person that arrived. "Stay here and don't move..." Randolf said to his teammates. He knew that he could never defeat this woman with his current strength. This woman was many times stronger than Gregory.

A woman walked out of the thick smoke. She was wearing a black hooded robe with red linings. It had a red-eye symbol on the back of the robe and there were words written in unknown language on top of it.

She pulled down her good and revealed her flawless white face. She had long pure white hair and gleaming red pupils. Her black lips curved into a smile.

Yujin, Alice, and Lumilia looked at the woman with widely opened eyes. They didn't know where and who's this woman. They doubt that she was a staff of the institute based on her clothes.

The woman turned her head and looked at Lynn who was kneeling on the ground. She narrowed her brows before she slowly opened her mouth, "You can sense my power even though I'm not releasing it."

Lynn shivered the moment she heard the woman's voice. She didn't dare to look at the eyes of the woman.

"I see..." The woman said as she smiled.

Lynn then felt that the power that she sensed from the woman disappeared. She lifted her head and slowly looked at the woman while trembling.

"Can you still feel it?" The woman said with a seductive smile.

...

Souta was watching the woman from the back. He was thirty meters away from the woman. He glanced at the students that he just fought and told them to not make any movements that could provoke the woman.

The students agreed with him as Souta added that the woman wasn't the staff of the institute. Well, Souta was sure about it because he could see that red-eye symbol on the black robe of the woman.

He knew that symbol. He would never mistake it for someone else. That symbol signifies one of the bringers of calamity in this world and that organization was called...

The Deadly Sins.

The Deadly Sins was a powerful organization in this world. They were one of the organizations that the three great countries wanted to eliminate the most. They were famous for burning down countless towns, villages, cities, and countries across the world. No one knew what's the real goal of this terrifying organization.

The top leaders of this organization were called the Sins who symbolized the Seven Deadly Sins. Each leader symbolized one sin and they possessed god-like powers that commoners couldn't imagine.

Each leader has their own force. They were divided by different ranks based on their power levels. From eight-circle to the first-circle. The eight-circle was the right hand of the Sins. They were the strongest second to the Sins while the first-circle were the weakest.

Souta didn't know what rank this woman but he could guess that she was five-circle or six-circle. He wasn't sure as the woman didn't show her full powers.