Chapter 67 - Battle for the Mystical Light Cherry: Start

"What should we do, young miss?" Fred asked Lumilia with a concerned tone.

"I-" Lumilia hesitated to answer him and when she was about to reply Souta interrupted her.

"Don't worry, the person who's capable of doing this wouldn't have an interest in a mere Mystical Light Cherry," Souta said. He clearly knew that those powerful people wouldn't get an interest in a fruit that will not give them any benefits. For them, the benefits they will receive from Mystical Light Cherry was close to none. They wouldn't even feel the increase in their strength even if they consumed a dozen of it.

"What if we met those people?" Jusmin interjected. What she was worried the most was Lumilia's safety.

"If we somehow met them, then don't do anything that will get in their nerves. We should just leave them and do nothing." Souta said. As long as they don't offend those people then they would be safe.

He could see from this scene that these people didn't die without fighting. These people and monsters all died with one strike on their necks. Although they died with one strike, Souta could see that there's proof of other skill that was launched. Trees were burned and shattered ice was on the ground.

In other words, these people attacked first before they died with one strike.

"As long as we don't attack them then we're good," Souta added.

"O-Okay..." Lumilia nodded then she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she opened her eyes, a determination could be seen flashing in her eyes.

Souta turned his attention to Bryan. He slowly opened his mouth and said, "Don't do anything. Just keep quiet for a while."

"I know." Bryan nodded at him.

"Ignore those bodies. We will go now." Souta said to them.

...

The group walked for half an hour before they arrived in the part where the Mystical Light Cherry ripened.

"We're here in the rumored part of the forest where the Mystical Light Cherry ripened," Souta said to the group. "Here in this place, there's a chance that people who are after the Mystical Light Cherry will only attack us once we got the cherry in our hands."

"Okay, I'm itching to fight someone," Bryan said with a smirk on his face.

"Bryan, don't start attacking people. We will see first if they are enemies or not." Souta said to Bryan sternly.

"Yeah, if you want to help young miss then do that." Jusmin backed up Souta.

"I know." Bryan smiled awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head.

"Cluster, stay beside Jusmin. Don't wander around." Souta said to Cluster.

"Mn... Don't worry about me..." Cluster said in a low voice. She gripped the hem of her clothes while looking at Souta straight in the eyes.

"Good." Souta smiled when he saw her eyes. It seems that he doesn't need to worry about her.

Boom!

A loud booming sound echoed in the whole area and it was followed by a huge explosion.

Souta, Yuko, Lumilia, Bryan, Fred, and Jusmin looked up. They saw a huge mushroom of smoke rose up in the air.

"As expected some people are already fighting for the cherry," Souta muttered.

From the looks of it, the battle already started and it looks like its been a while since it started. There's also a possibility that some people got the Mystical Light Cherry.