Chapter 12 - Strength of the High End Goblin

Tak!

Tak!

Footsteps echoed inside the dark cave. The area was silent and the footsteps could be heard clearly.

Souta was walking straight to the direction of the dungeon boss. He then stopped on his track and looked ahead with a smile on his face.

A group of kobolds came out of the shadow. They were holding sharp weapons such as sword and spear.

Souta gripped his sword tightly. He fixed his posture and he raised his sword at the level of his eyes. His muscles bulge out as he stabbed his sword in front of him.

[Stab]

It was so fast that the kobolds only felt a gust of wind. They couldn't follow his movements at all.

Drip!

The kobolds looked down and saw a hole in their chest. The kobolds on the back were also caught in the attack. The only ones who were safe were the ones on the left side.

Blood flows out of the mouth of the kobolds as they fell on their knees and drew their last breath. One by one those kobolds who took lethal damage fell down.

Dang! Dang! Dang!

The other kobolds were frozen in fear. They didn't know what happened just now. Fear was slowly spreading in their heart. All of them gulped at the same time.

Souta lowered his sword and looked at the kobolds five meters away from him. A simple basic skill [Stab] grew this powerful. The skill could create a powerful force that travels in the air. It was powerful that it could even pierce a metal bar.

He could attack anyone within ten meters from him. A level 3 skill was really different. It was the major realm of every skill. Once a skill reached level 3, a great upgrade will occur and the effect and power of the skill will greatly enhance not just by two times but by five times.

Crack!

Souta noticed something in his interface. The durability of the sword decreased by one. The sword of this level couldn't handle it when someone used a skill at the level of 3. If Souta wants a weapon that wouldn't break easily then he should find Yellow or Blue grade equipments. Most of the weapons here in the low-level dungeon were just Colorless grade equipments.

"Well, there are so many swords scattered in this place," Souta said as he glanced on the swords scattered on the ground. These were the weapons of the dead kobolds.

He turned his attention back on the remaining kobolds. He once again did the same posture and executed the skill [Stab].

Swooosh!

Holes appeared on the bodies of the kobolds at the same time. The kobolds couldn't even react to his skill.

Crack!

The sword in his hand cracked. The crack quickly spread and it crumbled down.

"Hu~"

Souta closed his eyes as he heard a series of sound in his head. Before his attributes were one digit at that time. His Intelligence attribute was merely one at that time. But now his attributes reached thirty or more. His attributes increased by one every level up when he was a simply normal goblin.

"Well then, let's go to the boss room," he said and he picked one good sword on the ground. He then walked ahead and stopped in front of a metal door.

The metal door was huge depicting the boss of this dungeon.

"This is the boss room where the Kobold's leader resides," Souta muttered as he raised his hand and slowly pushed open the metal door.

Inside the wide room, a kobold wearing full body equipment was sitting on a throne. A leather armor, pair of a gauntlet, leather pants, and black gloves. The kobold was holding a spear in its right hand.