Chapter 155 - Cultural Festival

Souta woke up early in the morning. He got home late at night because he visited the red light district yesterday.

Souta yawned as he stretched his arms before he stood up and went to the bathroom.

He brushed his teeth and washed his face.

'You're an evil goblin. A very evil one.'

He heard Saya's voice in his head and he ignored it. He doesn't want to bother himself at this time.

Well, he knew why she was complaining at him. He brought the sword in the red light district and let her hear do the deeds with the woman there. She watched him having sex with the woman there.

Souta shook his head and he exited the bathroom. He wore his uniform and checked his appearance. Today was the start of the cultural festival and it will last for three days.

After the festival, they will go back to training to improve their fighting abilities. Also, the start of the outdoor training.

He didn't know the full details of this outdoor training as Bargan only announce it to them. Bargan didn't give them enough details to know what will happen in this training.

After this festival, he would fight ranking battles to earn some points and exchanged it for skills. He knew his strength and was sure that he could dominate the ranking and become the top 1 ranker.

He fought the top 1 and above ranker in the special test so he was sure about that. There's only something that he was wary about. And it's the people who choose to hide their strength like Randolf who fought Gregory before.

Souta wasn't even sure if he could defeat Randolf in a one on one battle. He heard from Lumilia and the others how Randolf fought Gregory. And he had one thing to say about it. Randolf's power level was high to the point that it exceeds first-year students.

Using a tier 3 spell? Damn! Just by this feat, he could say that Randolf was really a powerful person. He tried to recall if Randolf resembled some of the powerful people in the game, but he didn't remember anyone that has similarities to him.

Another secret character that has an unknown background. Souta was itching to know this but he was sure that no one would give important information about one's self easily.

He too was like that. He wouldn't tell anyone that he was a monster unless time calls for it.

Souta hung the [Vajra Sword Saya] on his waist before he went downstairs. He gave Yuko her breakfast before he left and went to the Ladro Institute.

...

On his way to the institute, Souta saw a lot of people going inside the institute too. Even some adventurers visited the famous institute for fun. They were going to visit one of the most famous institutions in Hebrei Kingdom.

Just looking at their face, Souta could see that they were enthusiastic. Every corner inside the institute, he could see a group of guards patrolling around. Even some teachers were patrolling around. They will be able to handle it if some trouble occurred here as all of them were powerful.

Each guard have the power of C-rank adventurers while the teachers have the power that could rival those monsters that have a monster orb. Not only that, because of the existence of the Principal and other high-level teachers no one would dare to cause a commotion here.

The institute will naturally tighten their security on this kind of occasion.

Souta went to the cafeteria first to buy a coffee before he went to his class.

Holding a cup of coffee, Souta entered his class and saw that everyone was ready.

The preparation was already complete.