Chapter 21 - Registration in Ladro Institute

"Souta, don't forget what I taught you. This is what you will need in the near future." A faint image with a male voice spoke.

"I understand, grandpa," Souta answered. Then, he noticed a large machine shaped circle. It's white and has a transparent glass surface.

"What is this?" Souta asked.

"It's called Virtual Capsule, you play and be number one in this game."

"All right..."

"You will understand everything someday."

...

Souta woke up just before sunrise. He looked around and saw that he was in his rented room.

He stood up and did some warm up exercise before going to the bathroom to wash his face.

After he washed his face he went down for breakfast.

"Good morning!" Souta greeted the owner when he saw her. He first orders food before sitting in the vacant chair.

A few minutes later, the meal was served by the waitress at the top of his table.

"Thanks for the food!"

He didn't even have a second thought before he ate it. The cooked food was very different from what he ate when he was in the Undead Sanctuary.

What he ate there were kobolds and goblins flesh. When he thought about it, he did cannibalism. He was a goblin and he ate goblin flesh. He had nothing to say about it as he had to eat anything to survive.

He had finished his breakfast a few minutes later. He drank water and thanked the food.

Then, he got up and paid for the food before he came out. He went to Yuko and fed her.

"Just be here Yuko. I'll be back later, too." Souta said before leaving.

Yuko just stared at her back.

...

Today is the day Souta will register with the Ladro Institute. He must register before getting the entrance examination.

"It's better than what it is in the game!" Souta said as he gazed in front of a large building.

This building was the Ladro Institute. The best and most popular school in the city of Ladros. Many have completed their studies here which have become popular throughout the country. Some of them became the city lord and the leader of the royal guard.

Souta is in front of a large gate with the inscription "Welcome to the Ladro Institute".

He no longer hesitated and he quickly entered the Ladro Institute. There were many students inside the school. Different breeds of creatures can be found here. The beast, the human, and even the elves were here.

He went around the place before finding the place where he would register.

Souta walked over and stopped in front of a man. The man was wearing a dark blue colored coat and it has a white pattern on its end. He had blue hair at shoulder's length.

Souta approached the man before he said, "Sir, I will register here to get the entrance exam."

"Just ask the lady over there at the counter." said the man.

Souta nodded and said "thanks" before looking at the counter. He saw a beautiful woman with brown hair and brown eyes.

He approached the woman and repeated what he had said to the man earlier.

The woman understood what he was saying so she took a piece of paper and placed it in front of him.

"Please, fill this up first." said the woman to Souta.