Chapter 151 - Agreement

"What do you think of him?" Jimmy asked his two bodyguards while looking at Souta who was preparing the coffee.

"I couldn't feel anything from him." One of the bodyguards replied to Jimmy while the other one nodded at his words.

"Right, he's currently vulnerable. I've got to say that it's the effect from drinking the monster potion." Jimmy nodded and explained to them. He knew the power of his two bodyguards could rival those C-rank adventurers.

"Still, I couldn't believe that the boy I met three months ago would become this strong," Jimmy said as he looked at Souta with a serious expression.

The simple boy he met in that small village was now one of the precious students of the Ladro Institute. His guess wasn't wrong when he made a decision to block all the information about Souta and the rest of his companion regarding that incident in the Desolate Woods.

When he met Souta at that time, Souta was weaker than average D-rank adventurers but right now, he could go toe to toe to a C-rank adventurers. And when using a monster potion, Souta could even defeat Gregory of the Vidrato family.

"But... Did he really defeat Gregory Vidrato with just a monster potion?" One of the bodyguards asked while looking at Souta with a doubtful expression.

"That's what the intel says," Jimmy answered his bodyguard's question. "You will understand that he is different from others when you fight him. The pressure he is emitting feels like he fought countless battles."

Countless battles? Of course, Souta fought inside the game for ten years. He fought countless powerful creatures and defeated them.

Souta suffered several losses and he died a lot of times. But he used this to get stronger and stronger until he became the top 1 ranking in the game.

The two bodyguards didn't say anything as they just started at Souta.

...

"Here's the coffee."

Souta said as he placed a cup of coffee in front of Jimmy. He then sat down on the sofa and looked at Jimmy.

"Thanks," Jimmy said as he took a sip.

"How is it?" Souta asked as he leaned his back on the sofa.

"It's good." Jimmy smiled and said.

"Yeah, so can you tell your reason for coming here?" Souta nodded and asked with a serious expression.

Jimmy looked at Souta for a few seconds before he answered. "I'm thinking if you have any monster potion left."

"Monster potion?" Souta raised his eyebrows. He understood now why Jimmy came here. Jimmy was a merchant and a monster potion would earn him a lot of money.

"Yeah, I wanted to buy it if you have some." Jimmy nodded at him.

"I'm sorry Jimmy, I don't have any monster potion left. Also, if I have some of it I wouldn't sell it to you. I'm sure you already guess the reason why." Souta said before he took a sip of coffee.

Jimmy tapped his finger on the table and he opened his mouth. "Yeah, your planning to use it as your ace in case you fought someone above your level."

Just like what happened in the Gripin city. Souta fought Gregory who was above his level so he used the monster potions.

"Actually, I'm planning to go to your place after I've recovered from the side effect of the potion. I'm thinking if you could provide me some monster potion with your connection." Souta paused for a moment before he added, "With your connection, it's not a problem to you, right? I'm sure you will find some monster potion in the underground market. So why bother asking me?"