Chapter 108 - What a tiring day

*Ding!*

[Congratulations on completing the quest "Protect"!]

[You've received 20,000 exp, 6 free attribute points, and 3 skill points!]

[You've level up!]

[Strength attributes have increased by 15!]

[Agility, Dexterity, Vitality, and Intelligence attributes have increased by 10!]

[You've received 2 free attribute points!]

[You've received 1 free skill point!]

Souta looked at the system prompts that he received. He already finished the quest since this unknown girl already killed all the assassins. But to think that not even five minutes have passed before the helper arrived.

He also found that he levels up from the exp that he received from this quest. He was level 24 right now and it will take a long time before he level up once again. After a few more levels, his level will reach the middle level of the version 2.

Well, right now Souta has 11 skill points in total. It was enough to level up his [Shadow Bind] spell to level 10. If he does that then he would be promoted to Rank 2 Mage. His strength would increase once again.

Souta shook his head and put all these thoughts in the back of his mind. Right now, he wanted to go back to his house and rest. This day was pretty tiring even to him.

"Argh!"

He gritted his teeth and tried to move his body out of the walls. In the end, he didn't manage to get out of the walls. His body was still embedded deep in the walls.

"Damn! This is hard!"

Souta cursed as he loosened his muscles and lay there comfortably. He closed his eyes and clear his mind.

"This is not bad... I'm sure the city guard will come here later." He muttered.

He then heard a sound that someone was talking to each other. Opening his eyes, he found Lumilia, Brando, and Cluster. They were talking something while observing the unknown girl.

'These people are now comfortably talking to each other while I'm here stuck in the walls. Damn! After all the things I did to protect them.' Souta thought while looking at the three of them. He opened his mouth and said, "Oi! Can you guys help me get out of here?"

Lumilia, Cluster, and Brando turned their heads when they heard his voice. They found him stuck in the walls.

"Brother Souta!!" Cluster broke free from Lumilia's arms and rushed towards Souta with a concerned look on her face.

Brando also rushed towards Souta when he saw his condition. It was worse than he imagined.

Cluster arrived in front of Souta and tried to pull him out.

"Argh!! Brother!! I'll pull you out!!" She tried her best but she couldn't do it with her strength.

"I'll handle this," Brando said with a smile as he patted Cluster's head.

Suddenly, a voice sounded beside his ears.

"What are you doing to m-my... S-Sou- him?"

Brando was surprised when he heard this voice. He quickly turned around and saw Yanagi Shina behind him.

"Ehhh...!!"

Brando subconsciously took a step backward. He slowly opened his mouth and said, "I-I'm just helping my friend."

He was nervous as he was talking to the number one student of the Ladro Institute. He didn't know why she was here but she helped them in this crisis.

Cluster hid behind Brando when Yanagi appeared. She didn't know this woman, so she was quite wary of him. Actually, she was wary of Brando too but he saved her this time.