Chapter 105 - Visitors

Souta heard someone called his name. He looked over and saw a man with huge build. He has short brown hair and sky blue eyes. He was Brando Hylott from the Shield Class 1-A.

"Oh? Brando! How are you?" Souta greeted Brando with a smile.

"I'm fine. How about you?" Brando replied as he walked towards Souta. He noticed that Souta was with Bryan, Lumilia, and a little girl.

"I'm fine," Souta said and he turned his attention to the salesman. He received the paper bag that contained the strawberry cakes.

Brando had many bruises in his body. After all, Souta defeated him before in the special test.

"Hello, Bryan and Asvares." Brando greeted Bryan and Lumilia then he looked at the little girl with long green hair. He wondered who's this little girl.

Cluster hid behind Lumilia and carefully looked at Brando. Since she didn't know him, she was shy and wary at the same time.

Bryan smiled at this and said, "She's Cluster. We're taking care of her."

"I see..." Brando nodded his head in understanding.

Souta who finished buying the strawberry cakes joined the conversation. "How's your injury?" He asked Brando.

Brando looked at the bruises on his body before he replied, "It's okay, the healers from the Institute healed most of the heavy injuries in my body leaving only the bruises."

"That's great," Souta said.

"Do you have something to do?" Bryan asked Brando.

"Nothing, why?" Brando replied to him as he slightly tilted his head.

"Then, do you want to join us? Actually, we're going to Souta's house." Bryan asked Brando even though it wasn't his house.

Brando looked at Souta and asked, "Is that okay?"

Souta pondered and thought that there's no harm if Brando was going to join them. He looked at Lumilia and asked, "Is that fine with you?"

"It's okay, it's your house after all," Lumilia replied to him as she patted Cluster head.

"You heard her," Souta said as he shrugged his shoulder.

"Thanks, then I will take your offer." Brando thanked them with a smile.

Lumilia looked at Brando and never thought that Souta and Bryan were his friends. He wasn't surprised that Brando was Bryan's friend because most of their classmates were Bryan's friend, but what surprised him was Souta. In the class, Souta would only talk to a few individuals and it's pretty rare if he would talk to someone else besides Alice and Bryan.

It's already rare that Souta would talk to someone in their class, then what about the other classes.

Souta and Bryan knew Brando well. Back in the ranking battles, Bryan challenged Brando a lot as Brando defeated him in the mini-tournament before. While Brando challenged Souta in the battle for the same reason.

Ever since then, the three of them became close and always talked when they met each other.

Souta and the group went to the best shop to buy some fruits and honey for Yuko. He wouldn't forget something important.

"Honestly, I got scared when Souta appeared in my class' campsite," Brando said with a sighed. He knew from the ranking battles that Souta was many times stronger than him, that's why he trained harder for the past months.

He wasn't prepared to fight Souta in the special test, so he's planning to avoid their class at all cost, but who would have thought that Souta was going to appear in front of their campsite.