Chapter 10 - Evolve Kobolds

In just a few minutes, Souta arrived in the area near the Orc's dungeon.

The orcs were the most powerful monsters here in the upper floor of the sanctuary. Their stats were naturally higher than the other monsters of the same level.

Pure strength. They only use their brute strength in a fight. They don't have any skills at all.

But it's different to an evolve orc. The evolve orc have higher stats and could use skills. The combat power of the boss of this dungeon was higher than anything else on the upper floor. Even he wouldn't dare to enter that dungeon with his current stats.

Souta was hiding on the top of a tree. He was observing the dungeon carefully.

Three orcs came out of the cave. The orcs had huge bodies. They were three meters tall and have bodies full of fat. They were armed with a huge butcher knife. They were literally what people called pig head.

Souta felt that they were oozing out power greater than kobolds and goblins. One orc could fight three goblins on the same level.

'Still, hunting in a pack, huh?' He thought as he saw the three orcs entered the woods. They were probably going to hunt foods here.

The orcs weren't moving suspiciously and it seemed that they only hunt the wolves from the other dungeon. There's no war going on in this place and they didn't try to invade the other dungeons.

"Good boy..." Souta muttered and then continued observing for half an hour.

When he confirmed that there's nothing wrong, he turned around and left.

He also checked the other dungeons this time. The hornet and slime's dungeon were still silent. They didn't even come out of their base.

After that, he came back to the kobold's dungeon. He waited in the tree and half an hour later five kobolds came out of the dungeon.

Souta silently moved his body and he followed behind the five kobolds.

Ten minutes later, he saw an opportunity. He quickly jumped out of the bushes and sliced the neck of the kobold.

[You've received 61 exp for defeating a Kobold!]

"One down..." Souta smirked and turned his head to the remaining four kobolds.

They kobolds clenched their weapon and charged straight.

Tch!

Souta faced them as he moved the sword in his hand faster than anyone present here.

[Stab]!

[Stab]!

Putchi! Putchi!

The four kobolds stopped charging. They stood silently and looked on their chest. They saw a small hole on their left chest.

Spat!

Blood flow down in their mouth and they fell on their ground without any signs of life.

[You've received 48 exp for defeating a Kobold!]

[You've received 55 exp for defeating a Kobold!]

[You've received 66 exp for defeating a Kobold!]

[You've received 53 exp for defeating a Kobold!]

Souta made a hole in their chest using his skill. Now that [Stab] reached level 2, it was now faster and stronger than before. A single [Stab] could kill two kobolds easily. The only problem was that it consumed two stamina per use.