Chapter 68 - Battle for the Mystical Light Cherry: [Monster Orb Release]

"Bryan, you can go now!" Souta shouted. The clash between his group and the other people that were after the Mystical Light Cherry was inevitable.

He got worried because of the people who killed those monsters. But now, he thought that he doesn't need to worry about it.

He then turned his head to Jusmin and said, "Protect her. It's going to get chaotic now."

Justin nodded her head and she pulled Cluster to her chest.

Souta jumped above the tree and saw that a lot of people were coming. The fight broke out in all areas.

...

"Ah!" Bryan charged towards the adventurers as soon as Souta gave him the signal.

Swoosh!

He gathered his mana on his fist and shot a powerful punch.

The adventurer saw it. He grabbed the axe on his back and swung it towards Bryan.

Bang!

Both of their attacks collided causing the earth to shook.

Another two adventurers moved their body and appeared in both of Bryan's side. Both of them quickly pulled out their weapons and waved it towards Bryan.

Clang! Clang!

Bryan saw a figure in front of him. It was Fred. He smiled and said, "Thanks!"

After Fred blocked those attacks, Fred stepped forward and slashed his sword.

Clang! Clang! Clang!

Every time their weapon clashed, sparks flew out.

Clang! Clang! Clang!

Fred's sword skill was overwhelming the two adventurers in front of him. He waved his sword with a speed surpassing the two adventurers.

"Guh!"

"Argh! This guy!"

The two adventurers could only defend with their life on the line.

...

Bryan looked at Fred who was fighting two adventurers at the same time. He lifted up his hand and casted several spells.

[Lightning Edge]!!

[Lightning Boots]!!

[Scorching Hand]!!

Lightning crackled and flames rose up covering his hand.

"Okay, let's do this." Bryan smiled.

The adventurers pulled out their weapons and their mana flared up. Three of the quickly ran forward in the direction of Fred. These three wanted to help their comrades to defeat Fred.

"I won't let you," Bryan said as he disappeared from his place.

Crackle!

He appeared in front of the three adventurers.

"Attack him!" One of them shouted and launched his sword skill.

[Sword Slash]!!

The other two followed suit and executed their own skills.

[Glittering Slice]!!

[Darting Stab]!!

Bryan moved his body left and right dodging the attacks with a speed that they couldn't comprehend. He then proceeded to punch the three adventurers in the face with his [Scorching Hand].

"That's the high-level spell [Lightning Boots] and [Lightning Edge]!!"

One of the adventurers recognized the spell that Bryan used. They subconsciously took a step back.