Chapter 190 - Ignorant people

"I'm in your group..." A voice of a man sounded in their ears.

Lumilia, Lynn, and Alice turned their head and saw Yujin walking towards their direction with a serious expression.

"You're here. It's reassuring that you're in my group." Lumilia said to Yujin.

"It's nothing," Yujin said as he shook his head.

'This team is quite good.' Alice thought and she looked at the other team of her class. Her classmates already formed their group.

She then saw Souta raising his hand while looking at teacher Alex. She looked around him and saw that he still hasn't formed a team. She wondered why.

"What is it, Souta?" Alex asked as he saw Souta wanted to ask a question.

"Teacher, I'm just wondering how will you grade us. Whole class, team, or individually?" Souta asked teacher Alex.

"Hmm...? That's a good question but don't worry about it. The institute already thought about it. I will grade you individually, your team, and your contribution to your class." Alex answered his question.

"In other words, we don't need to compete against each other," Souta muttered as he rubbed his chin.

"That's the point of it. You don't have to compete against each other as this event is focused on improving the strength of students like you." Alex said to him. "But the institute still gave the task to complete and it's not a mandatory one. If you want to get points then you could complete the task given by the institute."

"Thanks for answering my question teacher." Souta thanked him and he rubbed his chin. Although teacher Alex said that it was not a competition, the other classes were already treating this outdoor training like one.

Since Bryan and Lumilia were in his class he could advise them to focus on improving their strength but this wasn't the same for Brando, who was in the Shield class 1-A. He just hoped that Brando wouldn't forget their goal in this outdoor training.

"One more thing... I'm a tamer so I want to ask if I can summon my pet." Souta looked up at teacher Alex.

Alex nodded at him and said, "The institute already approve of it so you can use your pet anytime you want. It's a part of your strength after all."

"I see... That's good." Souta grinned as he rubbed his chin. He wouldn't summon Yuko right away. He would only summon her if he needed her.

Alice simply listened to Souta and Alex's question and answer. Since this was training, she will also try to improve her strength just like everyone. Improving one's strength wasn't a bad thing.

She then saw Souta walking towards them. Alice looked at her team and thought that Souta was really heading towards their team.

Souta smiled and he showed his number to them. "I'm also number three."

Alice was right. Souta was really a member of team 3. Their team composition was pretty good. If Bryan took Lynn's place and Randolf took her place then it was the most solid team in their class. Well, the individual capability was high but in teamwork, she didn't have any idea.

"S-Souta, you're in number three," Lynn said while stuttering.

"As you can see, I'm in team 3." Souta smiled and he looked at every member of this team. He was surprised when he saw the members of this team.

Lumilia, Lynn, Alice, and Yujin. This was a pretty solid team if he was to say it.

"All of you formed your team so I'll leave now. You can handle the rest and I hope you did well in this training." Alex said to them before he turned around and left. He left without saying another word.