Chapter 121 - You don't have strength but you have me here

"What did you say?" Gregory once again raised his voice. He didn't even know who's that brat so what's the point in telling his name.

"Lumilia, explain what's that Souta Ieshi man that you said," Ursus said.

"You may not know it but I know him too well," Lumilia said and she paused for a moment before she continued, "He's my classmate. He's the top student in Ladro Institute and currently the famous strongest first-year student who rivaled Yanagi Shina's deed when she was still a first-year student."

"He's your classmate?" Ursus looked at Lumilia in the eyes and asked. He was stunned when he heard that man also was a student of Ladro Institute but what shocked him the most was that Souta was the top student.

"Yes." Lumilia nodded her head and added, "Did you know that the Ladro Institute is very protective of its top students. You shouldn't lay your hands on him if you don't want to face the Ladro Institute's wrath."

Ladro Institute was well-known for supporting its top students. The incident where Yanagi Shina beat the royal prince was still fresh in everyone's mind. No one dared to take revenge on her because they know she had Ladro Institute's full support in her back. As long as she wasn't at fault she could use Ladro Institute name.

That support was really Lumilia's goal in enrolling in the Ladro Institute. She wanted Ladro Institute's support no matter what so that she could attain her freedom. Unfortunately, she didn't even manage to enter the top 10 with her current strength. She tried her best to increase her strength in the past few months, but then she realized that there were tons of stronger people in the whole kingdom and the gap between them was too large.

If she could only enter the top 10 ranker then she would receive the Ladro Institute's attention and protection.

And if Souta could really rival Yanagi Shina's deeds, then there's no doubt about it. The Ladro Institute was going to back Souta in case Gregory laid his hands on him.

A single noble family like Vidrato Family was like an ant to the power of the Ladro Institute. Four to five teachers were enough to bring down his whole family. No, if those all-powerful people came on his door then he would be gone.

Bargan Hevifield, the Flame Master of the Melosa War. The man who singlehandedly pushed back the Melosa Army in the outskirt of the Desolate Woods twenty years ago.

Sabrina Lon Divan, the Magic Caster of Destruction. A woman who graduated from Ladro Institute. She once fought the legendary S-Rank Adventurer on her own to a standstill. She was famous for her AOE spell that could take thousands of monsters in an instant.

Jess Blueleaf, the man that was called the Blue Flash. He an exiled ocean elf and wondered in the continent. In the chaotic period, he fought a lot of powerful people and became a famous swordsman. In the end, lost to Bargan and he followed Bargan at that time.

Lastly... Azrim, the principal of the Ladro Institute. The demi who was called to matched a God from the God's Continent fifty years ago. This demi was well-known in the whole continent of Giza as the Raging White Fox.

Ladro Institute was like a factory that nurtured high-quality products in the whole kingdom.

"That..." Gregory opened his eyes widely when he heard her words.

Top student of Ladro Institute? Could rival Yanagi Shina's deeds? If all of these were true then it's impossible to touch Souta without getting himself burned.

The scariest part about Ladro Institute wasn't it overall power but its various connection over the whole kingdom. The Ladro Institute nurtured a lot of students and some of these students become an influential figure in the whole Hebrei Kingdom.